Any ideas of what I should do after getting the nurse?

Well, build a house in the arena with a bed, move the nurse in, set your spawn, and when you’re low on health while fighting a boss, magic mirror and heal

Only those?
3g3zswaj9tw41.jpg

Assuming your in Pre-Hardmode, you should just make a lot of houses for NPCs - more houses than the amount of NPCs you currently have.
Since you have 2 NPCs right now, maybe you should make 10 or 20 more houses.

I wouldn't particularly worry about getting a specific NPC, since you naturally get most of them by playing the game and progessing. For example, by exploring the world, you can find the Angler, Tavernkeep, Sylist, etc; by fighting bosses, you fulfill the requirements to get the the Witch Doctor, Goblin Tinkerer, etc; the list goes on. . .

You've probably inadvertently fulfilled the requirements to get a lot of NPCs already.

Assuming your in Pre-Hardmode, you should just make a lot of houses for NPCs - more houses than the amount of NPCs you currently have.
Since you have 2 NPCs right now, maybe you should make 10 or 20 more houses.

I wouldn't particularly worry about getting a specific NPC, since you naturally get most of them by playing the game and progessing. For example, by exploring the world, you can find the Angler, Tavernkeep, Sylist, etc; by fighting bosses, you fulfill the requirements to get the the Witch Doctor, Goblin Tinkerer, etc; the list goes on. . .

You've probably inadvertently fulfilled the requirements to get a lot of NPCs already.
tysm!

Back
Top Bottom