Xbox 360 ANY player wel come ( no racists )

I would love to start a new game with someone and just overtime try to be the strongest there is. you don't need a mic but it is helpful and finally no racists or sexists

Hey man, I'd be down. I'm 16 years old, and don't have a mic. I can, however hear people in parties, and I have smartglass, so I could message fairly quickly. My gamertag is TrueWizardry. I've been wanting to do a 3 player class playthrough where all three players are a seperate class (melee, magic, ranged) so if your interested in that, let me know.

Hey man, I'd be down. I'm 16 years old, and don't have a mic. I can, however hear people in parties, and I have smartglass, so I could message fairly quickly. My gamertag is TrueWizardry. I've been wanting to do a 3 player class playthrough where all three players are a seperate class (melee, magic, ranged) so if your interested in that, let me know.
I'll frend you on xbox and we could play.

Hey! I'm 13 and I DO have a mic so I can communicate fairly easily. I played the whole game legit all the way to the terra blade, so I know all the steps for advancing. My GT is ZealotTemplar42

Back
Top Bottom