Mobile Any suggestions?

rainy

Terrarian
53A7682D-066B-4474-B87A-5B43985C31D2.png
4648D43B-D9C8-4A51-B0DB-D700E5C70DC8.png
Alllllllrighty. So I wanted to murder that stupid dungeon guardian to get the bone key, so I’ve set up teleporters, flame traps, spiky ball traps, and all that. I dug a hole into the dungeon, and I don’t know why, but... the dungeon guardian honestly scares the life out of me. I mean, even though I literally know that the darn thing is on its merry way to rip my freaking guts out, I still jump whenever it comes on screen. Not sure why I even want the bone key, I just do. Really do. I know that the thing will kill you instantly when it touches you, but I always find myself closing my eyes out of absolute terror. I need to get over that. I’m also using paladin’s hammer and have not defeated Duke Fishron yet, so I don’t have any more advanced weapons than that. I had the inferno trident thingy but then I literally lost it. Great. Any suggestions to kill the little brat and/or get over my stupid fear of the big skull that is literally not scary whatsoever?

Your loadout is good but all you have to do is put on frost amor because he is not immune to the frost. and have some open space to fly around. Thats how i was able to kill him

Back
Top Bottom