Resolved Any way to freeze time for photo mode?

TheQueenoftheStorm

Steampunker
Hi there! Just a small content creator here, and I've been having trouble with thumbnails recently. I try to get the highest quality assets possible for my thumbnails, but it's nigh impossible to do so with shots of me, say, swinging a terra blade or something. I was wondering if there is a way to freeze photo mode so that I can get these shots in without the need to beg a friend to take them for me. Also, I have tried autopause btw, just to get the obvious solution ruled out.

Hi there! Just a small content creator here, and I've been having trouble with thumbnails recently. I try to get the highest quality assets possible for my thumbnails, but it's nigh impossible to do so with shots of me, say, swinging a terra blade or something. I was wondering if there is a way to freeze photo mode so that I can get these shots in without the need to beg a friend to take them for me. Also, I have tried autopause btw, just to get the obvious solution ruled out.
Unless you're in Journey mode, you can't freeze time, and even then projectiles aren't affected.

Aight well this post is now redundant because apparently you can open photo mode while in an autopaused inventory and everything will stay frozen. Damn i put 1500 hours into the game to just now learn this

Back
Top Bottom