PC Anybody want to play? Possible recording.

I would love to join , I am very new to the game and am dieing to get a good start , I can't play tons , but when I can I definitely would love to join Y'all.

I have no idea what that means lol ,I haven't learned what the corruption is , I keep dieing before i can truly make any progress. by the time it's night time all this crap comes out and murders me , I get swarmed by flying fish during the day time. it's horrible lmao.

I have no idea what that means lol ,I haven't learned what the corruption is , I keep dieing before i can truly make any progress. by the time it's night time all this crap comes out and murders me , I get swarmed by flying fish during the day time. it's horrible lmao.
there are many guides on the terraria wiki on your first day and the different monsters. but the first few days in terraria are like the first few days of minecraft. but after that its all new stuff. and if u are have trouble on your first day u can look up guides for that on the wiki, as i said earlier. the most important requirement in terraria if u want to excel is mining. almost everything is underground, and its where you'll get most of your adventure and resources. and if u have a item that says "Material" under it, talk to the guide and select "Crafting", and place the material item in the slot. that will tell u everything u can craft with that item. its a good idea to place items like ores and wood to know how to make armor. and if u dont know what crafting station u need to craft it, u can look up your needed material in the terraria wiki and it will tell u what the item can craft, and what station u need to make that item.

there are many guides on the terraria wiki on your first day and the different monsters. but the first few days in terraria are like the first few days of minecraft. but after that its all new stuff. and if u are have trouble on your first day u can look up guides for that on the wiki, as i said earlier. the most important requirement in terraria if u want to excel is mining. almost everything is underground, and its where you'll get most of your adventure and resources. and if u have a item that says "Material" under it, talk to the guide and select "Crafting", and place the material item in the slot. that will tell u everything u can craft with that item. its a good idea to place items like ores and wood to know how to make armor. and if u dont know what crafting station u need to craft it, u can look up your needed material in the terraria wiki and it will tell u what the item can craft, and what station u need to make that item.

that's awesome , Thank you for the tip, It's very much appreciated!

I'd like to join! I have my own terraria series I have on youtube, but hardly anybody watches it.

Hi Kelde, I would like to play on the server.

I am working on some endgame hardmode stuff, but I wouldnt mind helping out on a new server. :)

-tasthesose

although i run the server, sharanga duck is the person the person allowing people in. so i am waiting his answer on what to do with all these people asking to join. i am suggesting to make something out of it.

although i run the server, sharanga duck is the person the person allowing people in. so i am waiting his answer on what to do with all these people asking to join. i am suggesting to make something out of it.
I'm online now so...

Hi Kelde, I would like to play on the server.

I am working on some endgame hardmode stuff, but I wouldnt mind helping out on a new server. :)

-tasthesose
He runs the server, but I allow people in. As long as you make a new character you can join.

I'd like to join! I have my own terraria series I have on youtube, but hardly anybody watches it.
ok! COLLABORATION RECORDING!
I'll play in 1.3 since thats when mac compatibility comes out :3
I'll let you know when the world is reset for the update.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420396607][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to join , I am very new to the game and am dieing to get a good start , I can't play tons , but when I can I definitely would love to join Y'all.
okay!
Can I join?
yep!

I'm online now so...

He runs the server, but I allow people in. As long as you make a new character you can join.

ok! COLLABORATION RECORDING!

I'll let you know when the world is reset for the update.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420396607][/DOUBLEPOST]
okay!

yep!
did u add these people to the post?

cannot get a connection. My friend and I always had this problem whenever I would try to host one, or him. I was only able to connect through Game Ranger so far. Unless I got the port wrong, or the address was wrong in the PM that Sharanga sent me.

Back
Top Bottom