Anyone have a couple hours? Like, right now?

Spazmatizm

Spazmatism
i don't know a better way to find people than here, so here's my story.

I've been trying to play through the game as a summoner, but I'm doing horribly and need someone to help.

I'm at the point where I've started hard mode and the biomes are spreading like mad, I want to fight bosses, but i just can't by myself.

I'm going to make my world a multiplayer world in a couple minutes, so if any cobalt-mythril tier people want to join in and help me, that would be fantastic.

I will make the password to get in "burgermin"

I'm hoping at least one person will read this.

Well lots of people have made tutorials on Youtube and websites, but you basically have to open your ports, set up the console, etc.

Sounds complicated. That's really annoying, because it's so easy to just click "host and play" and it doesn't tell me to do anything else

Sounds complicated. That's really annoying, because it's so easy to just click "host and play" and it doesn't tell me to do anything else

Well lots of people think like that, and lots of people respond by saying 'No it's not!! It's super easy!!one1!'

But thankfully, a new feature in 1.3 is Steam joining, and it's just like joining in Don't Starve Together or TF2, where you just get invited to join the server through steam.

Well lots of people think like that, and lots of people respond by saying 'No it's not!! It's super easy!!one1!'

But thankfully, a new feature in 1.3 is Steam joining, and it's just like joining in Don't Starve Together or TF2, where you just get invited to join the server through steam.
Ehh, I'll just wait two months. If yrimir can be a summoner, so can I.

Ehh, I'll just wait two months. If yrimir can be a summoner, so can I.

Well you might have to make a new world in order to get all the new summoning equipment being added, it's gonna be expanded quite a bit in 1.3. You may be able to keep your current world, but not be able to get any other summoning items.

Well you might have to make a new world in order to get all the new summoning equipment being added, it's gonna be expanded quite a bit in 1.3. You may be able to keep your current world, but not be able to get any other summoning items.
I was referring to the multiplayer features they're supposedly adding

Back
Top Bottom