TV Anyone heard of hazbin hotel do you like it or not tell me why

its cool but I personally dislike it
also once a hazbin hotel fan describe hell to me thinking it was full of gambling and whatnot and then he fought with me when I told him it was eternal fire and torture

I was banned from a hazbin hotel discord before because I read out some Bible quotes and informed them that hell was eternal torture and separation from God and not a warm paradise full of evil deer and NSFW spiders

I was banned from a hazbin hotel discord before because I read out some Bible quotes and informed them that hell was eternal torture and separation from God and not a warm paradise full of evil deer and NSFW spiders
I personally like to believe that it’s just the fire that is eternal, not the actual torture, and at some point you do just stop existing. After all, the opposite of eternal life is eternal death, not torture. Of course, please don’t get mad at me and beat me over the head with toxic comments because I mentioned a controversial topic. I can believe whatever I want, and if I go to hell, that’s my fault, I guess. Also, Hell is definitely not full of evil deer and NSFW spiders :D

Back to the actual question, I have heard of Hazbin Hotel and no, I do not like it. It seems like it tries really hard to make everyone remember that the show is not for younger audiences, and like ethan2 said, the loud part of the fanbase seems to act really dumb (*cough* 50,000 dollars *cough*).

I personally like to believe that it’s just the fire that is eternal, not the actual torture, and at some point you do just stop existing. After all, the opposite of eternal life is eternal death, not torture. Of course, please don’t get mad at me and beat me over the head with toxic comments because I mentioned a controversial topic. I can believe whatever I want, and if I go to hell, that’s my fault, I guess. Also, Hell is definitely not full of evil deer and NSFW spiders :D
I am not a toxic person and I respect your beliefs
god does not want me to harass people over the internet, he wants me to try and fix my acne

Alaster must feel very unconfterbal i only just relised this after seeing this image

Attachments

• IMG_7152.jpeg
    IMG_7152.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7151.jpeg
    IMG_7151.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
I think that definitely a large amount of people who are all over these forums are a little to young to be able to enjoy this franchise.

That aside I was super excited for Hazbin Hotel back when the pilot had just aired. It was fun and hilarious and it really captured me. Once the show aired though I was rather disapointed. In fact I have a lot of complex feelings on this. I dont like a lot of things about the show but there was actually a few elements that were improved upon since the pilot.
Then I went back to the pilot and was even more dissapointed by the lack of writing quality didn't decrease by much.
And its so upsetting coz the pilot, while not being perfect, was promising. it just got shot in the foot by the fact that VivziePop is an alright worldbuilder but then tends to default on a lot of things that really ought to be put a lot more thought into.
And thats just a very abridged version of my thoughts aout this show.

I think debating the religious aspects of these types of things is really stupid. But then again I think Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism is just too too rigid for me. And please stop making a fool out of yourself by citing scripture, you just sound stupid if you dont also provide literary analysis and applying that analysis to the situation at hand. I think you will find most people in mainstream online spaces are rather athiestic and agnostic.

But please if you want to talk about nature of hells let me know coz the insane wealth of afterlives we humans come up with is really fascinating (let me TELL you about Buddhist Naraka)

I think that definitely a large amount of people who are all over these forums are a little to young to be able to enjoy this franchise.

That aside I was super excited for Hazbin Hotel back when the pilot had just aired. It was fun and hilarious and it really captured me. Once the show aired though I was rather disapointed. In fact I have a lot of complex feelings on this. I dont like a lot of things about the show but there was actually a few elements that were improved upon since the pilot.
Then I went back to the pilot and was even more dissapointed by the lack of writing quality didn't decrease by much.
And its so upsetting coz the pilot, while not being perfect, was promising. it just got shot in the foot by the fact that VivziePop is an alright worldbuilder but then tends to default on a lot of things that really ought to be put a lot more thought into.
And thats just a very abridged version of my thoughts aout this show.

I think debating the religious aspects of these types of things is really stupid. But then again I think Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism is just too too rigid for me. And please stop making a fool out of yourself by citing scripture, you just sound stupid if you dont also provide literary analysis and applying that analysis to the situation at hand. I think you will find most people in mainstream online spaces are rather athiestic and agnostic.

But please if you want to talk about nature of hells let me know coz the insane wealth of afterlives we humans come up with is really fascinating (let me TELL you about Buddhist Naraka)
You have a fair point in my opinion it is a good show but the view you gave me was very intreeging and HAHA lol alot of people hoo watched it are to young

Yea its definitely the type of show where the fandom isnt quite fully matured enough to appreciate it. Not that I want to be condescending, please dont mistake me.
I have been in many fandom spaces where the audience that gets cultivated just so happens to be a little younger than the creator probably intended, and as such they just dont get a lot of the things that the creator is trying to do. Like that song by Cat Stevens, Father and Son, "your still young, thats your fault, theres so much you have to know". It isnt that I think you shouldnt be watching, lord knows I shouldn't have been watching and reading a lot of the things I was at a younger age. Its that Ive been going back like years later and catching a bunch of things that went over my head at the time. Often that post-prefrontal-cortex-development rewatch allows me to appreciate that thing much better than when I was like 13.
I do enjoy the artistic side of the fandom, like the people on instagram and tumblr who make redesigns and stuff. They do really really good work if you want I can track some down and link it in a response here.

I haven't watched it, but it has some interesting concepts and designs.
It's not my cup of tea. I would have eaten it up if it had released when I was a young teen though.
From what I've heard, there's some more... problematic aspects of the show. Alastor and the misuse of vodou imagery comes to mind. Some variety in colour schemes and body types would be appreciated, too.

I haven't watched it, but it has some interesting concepts and designs.
It's not my cup of tea. I would have eaten it up if it had released when I was a young teen though.
From what I've heard, there's some more... problematic aspects of the show. Alastor and the misuse of vodou imagery comes to mind. Some variety in colour schemes and body types would be appreciated, too.
incredibly apt description. are you sure you havent seen it?

Back
Top Bottom