PC Anyone need help learning terraria basics?

Zesto

Terrarian
So when I first started terraria I had someone help me learn terraria and I found that very helpful. Now if anyone need help in starting out I can help them in any way.
Good luck

What should I do after beating the BoC? I know where my dungeon is, but there are some parts of the world that I am capable of exploring but haven't yet (mainly everything beyond the dungeon), and there is a jungle nearby, but I don't know whether or not I should go into it so soon after it kicked my :red: last time.

What armor do you have? I would suggest making Crimson armor and trying to grind for a Minishark. If you do manage to get a MS, Skeletron should be a piece of cake if you have enough bullets and just keep a small distance between him and you. After you're done with Skeletron and find all that you need in the Dungeon, I'd suggest going to the jungle and grinding the Hornets and Man-Eaters, and find some jungle spores. After that, make yourself some decent gear, and some Obsidian skin potions, and go to the underworld and get better stuff there. Eventually, you should be ready for the Wall of Flesh.

By the way, get a Blood Butcherer, a Muramasa, a Blade of Grass, and a Fiery Greatsword, and take them to a Flesh Altar, and you can get the best Pre-Hardmode sword.

Thanks for the help. I haven't beaten the BoC yet, though (Random goblin invasion kind of resets your schedule), so I might see what else is in the right hand of my world first.

What should I do after beating the BoC? I know where my dungeon is, but there are some parts of the world that I am capable of exploring but haven't yet (mainly everything beyond the dungeon), and there is a jungle nearby, but I don't know whether or not I should go into it so soon after it kicked my :red: last time.
I don't understand what you meanby boc

What armor do you have? I would suggest making Crimson armor and trying to grind for a Minishark. If you do manage to get a MS, Skeletron should be a piece of cake if you have enough bullets and just keep a small distance between him and you. After you're done with Skeletron and find all that you need in the Dungeon, I'd suggest going to the jungle and grinding the Hornets and Man-Eaters, and find some jungle spores. After that, make yourself some decent gear, and some Obsidian skin potions, and go to the underworld and get better stuff there. Eventually, you should be ready for the Wall of Flesh.

By the way, get a Blood Butcherer, a Muramasa, a Blade of Grass, and a Fiery Greatsword, and take them to a Flesh Altar, and you can get the best Pre-Hardmode sword.
also if you have not been into the ocean check there also u can go a bit into the dungeon look for Magic books on the shelfs they should be there

I always head straight to the ocean to grab some flippers if i get lucky ill get a trident in an ocean chest too. Then farm jellyfish for the necklace and avoid the sharks for now. That means waters no problem.

Next I carefully explore the sky islands to try and grab a horseshoe (use rope to get up there and wood or dirt to travel across) to stop fall deaths. I like to play hardcore characters and will start over if I die. I find these items are worth getting at the start.

Armour wise I'll often grab cactus as I normally pass the desert for some for starting Armour.

Last edited:
also if you have not been into the ocean check there also u can go a bit into the dungeon look for Magic books on the shelfs they should be there
Sweet good luck mineing that out get obsiden skull first it will realy help

Back
Top Bottom