PC Aparently this is a thing... does this bother you/ should be fixed? terraria 1.4.2.2

luigge

Terrarian
PC 1.4.2.2 steam. (skyterra map 1st photo if anyone interested)

so apparently there is this "thing" where the cavern/underground level biome change is not in sync with the background, neither the minimap background.

edit 1:
so after messing around creating new worlds and changing them with tedit 4.3.0 to figure out this, aparently the cavern biome only starts after (1 player + hammered platform) height after you have entered the cavern background where actually should start immediately I guess... (small map 1 image)

the background on the minimap is waaay above where it should be which is the same level

and if you see on small map 2 image going half block down triggers the cavern biome...

PS: the black background between both underground and cavern is not the problem, I just marked on the photo to show where Background change is compared to the minimap

edit 2: the underworld is starting 5 blocks before the end of cavern hell background so that would be odd also. at least on the minimap is right (see last image)

so I guess this is a bug?

Attachments

• skyterra.png
    skyterra.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • small map 1.png
    small map 1.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 121
  • small map 2.png
    small map 2.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 97
  • small map 3.png