tModLoader Arcana Suprema

¿Do you believe this mod has potential?

• Total voters

zotsky

Terrarian
"Arcana suprema" is cancelled, i'm working on another mod instead. When the mod hits a playable state i will link it in this post and in my profile. You can check it out for now on the mod browser under the name of "Zotsky's Arsenal"
Stay tuned ;)

Last edited:
Really cool mod , and also the logo is just.. amazing. I would love to help out with this mod but it up to you if i can make some stuff for it as i am not a good spriter/coder

Really cool mod , and also the logo is just.. amazing. I would love to help out with this mod but it up to you if i can make some stuff for it as i am not a good spriter/coder
Thanks, if you want to help me with the mod you can do some spritework or coding if you want. I'm making this mod because i want to become a better modder, so it's okay if you don't really know too much about coding or spriting because i'm also a noob :p

Thanks, if you want to help me with the mod you can do some spritework or coding if you want. I'm making this mod because i want to become a better modder, so it's okay if you don't really know too much about coding or spriting because i'm also a noob :p
I just need your discord if possible, i can also send the sprites here but it quicker on Discord.

Back
Top Bottom