Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello everyone!

I use and rely on the Architect gizmo pack (AGP) accessory A LOT, so it is a quite sad bug for me );

This only occurs with the AGP on (tested with no accessories → nothing changes in chest/mannequin storage access experience).

Tested on both [new, small expert/normal] and [TEdit-modified large master] worlds. All worlds are 1.4.0.5.

When a mannequin is placed, 2 things do happen:
  1. With the AGP on, mannequin cannot be accessed from 6-7 blocks range (maximum reach for AGP). Tested with the nearest chest 80 tiles away (the chest is accessible freely within the maximum reach of AGP)
  2. Chest within 80 tiles of this mannequin loses some accessibility:
    • when the chest is far from a mannequin, for example, 60-70 tiles away, AGP can only access this chest from the right side when the mannequin is located to the left of the chest;
    • when the chest is closer to a mannequin (less then 60-70 tiles between them), AGP cannot access the chest using the maximum reach of AGP. Chest can only be accessed by coming closer to the chest (distance between the player and a chest is less than the maximum reach of AGP).
Cannot be accessed = "closes immediately after opening"
Please check out the video for a better understanding ^^]

Thank you!

I've been experiencing a bug with the AGP and placing background walls where my reach will be reduced seemingly randomly while using smart cursor. and it's just occuring to me that the bug props up when there are manaquins on screen.

Back
Top Bottom