Are there any Lag-reduction Mods (Maybe remove coins?)

Candiescence

Terrarian
Sorry for the trouble, but are there any Lag-Reduction mods?
My favorite part of modded terraria is slaying Hordes of enemies. The infinite + instant horde spawns by Fargo & Lui are some of my most enjoyable.
That said, the game lags tremendously in doing so; Particularly when looting - maybe its the coins.

I need to test it without magnets on just in case that's the issue...

Any recommendations that might remedy the situation?

Thanks in advance,
Candiescene

There aren't really any optimization mods simply due to the fact they're too much of a hassle to be worth-while. I don't know of any mods that remove coins, but IIRC there's a mod out there that lessens dust (which I wouldn't recommend using simply due to the fact that lots of mods rely on the player being able to see their dust for different things).

There aren't really any optimization mods simply due to the fact they're too much of a hassle to be worth-while. I don't know of any mods that remove coins, but IIRC there's a mod out there that lessens dust (which I wouldn't recommend using simply due to the fact that lots of mods rely on the player being able to see their dust for different things).

Thank you, I found the dust one soon after I posted this but your analysis was spot on.
It's not even just modded content - even vanilla stuff doesn't work a lot of the time (for example, the imp staff - you can't see your imp's projectiles). This is of course no fault of the mod creator, it's just a side effect of dust particle usage,

I Appreciate your time kind sir

Thank you, I found the dust one soon after I posted this but your analysis was spot on.
It's not even just modded content - even vanilla stuff doesn't work a lot of the time (for example, the imp staff - you can't see your imp's projectiles). This is of course no fault of the mod creator, it's just a side effect of dust particle usage,

I Appreciate your time kind sir
No problem.

Back
Top Bottom