PC Arl's Occasionally Visited Shop

Arlwiss

Spazmatism
Right, welcome everyone. I'll buy and sell most items, and I've compiled two lists down below to tingle your interest - things I need most and things I can get rid of easily. Name what you might sell me or buy from me and your preferred price and we'll work something out here in the replies If we come to a deal you'll choose the world we meet in to make the exchange. The time and time zones may prove diffucult to resolve but we'll see.
I'll keep the thread updated.

With some exceptions, which have been noted, most things below I'll buy for 10 Platinum coins. If you can provide two or more of them I'll add in items of your request, but if I don't have them I might need some time to get them. I'm not one of the guys with every item in the game, I just have lots.
Full Frost Armour set
Ice Wings (or was the name Frost wings?)
Frostbrand
North Pole
Blizzard Staff
Frozen Turtle Shell (or whatever that odd item was called)
Defender Medals (Sorry, but for these it'll just be a Platinum for 20, and I only need 1795 of them)
Any item from the Old One's Army or the Tavernkeep's shop
Waldo painting
4 Forbidden Fragments (A Platinum per Fragment)
Spirit Flame (6 Platinum)
Statues, masks, vanity items
Whatever you can give me `;)
And as far as selling, here's another bucket list. Remember, it's not a list of the only things I can sell. Items with unspecified price will easily go for a Waldo painting. If you don't have it, throw me an offer and we'll see. It doesn't have to be much, in most cases.
6 chests full of vanity sets (does 10 gold per set sound well?)
One set of each Lunar Pillar's armour and weaponry and 3 stacks of both ammo (for these I'll take Defender Medals only. Minimum is 10.)
3 of the Moon Lord's two Expert drops - the light pet and Gravity Globe (Heart and Mana statues for those)
12 Portal Guns (1 gold coin per gun)
Rod Of Discord, 3 left
Laser Drill, 3x
Drill Mount, 3x
Shrimpy Truffle (Fishron Mount, not Pigron! 3 left)
The Grand Design (how many do you need? I can craft lots)
Some of the Expert boss drops (such as the Shiny Stone
Paintings, Banners (I've got full chests of them so just tell me what you want)
Boss trophies and masks (all except Fishron. Tough guy)
I believe 12 stacks of Hallowed Bars
2 Ankh Shields
Beetle husks (9 stacks)
Accessories and weapons (from the ones found in Overworld chests to Endgame)
6 Wisps in a Bottle)
Poor thread, all alone.I think I'll leave it unattended.

Last edited:
I think this thread is abandoned but if you want moon lord drops I can get you some treasure bags for 1 gold each and if you don't like what you get in them I can give you more

Back
Top Bottom