• Endgame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prehardmode

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

BTMModder

Official Terrarian
ARMAGEDDON MOD

Welcome to my mod that has been created yesteday which is my second works. This mods main point is to make a many endgames weapon that will be post-moonlord (Mainly point of this mod is Weapon but Tools Armour NPC, etc is gonna be less but there will be) Anyways this mod is in need of a good spriter that will make a sprite for this mod! the sprites for this mod aren't the best. that's why i need a spriter!

Make sure to join the discord for early download before it's gonna be updated on Browser!
https://discord.gg/yAJqGf3

Examples for weapon down here
It's a Solar Eruption-styled weapon which when attack anything will heal player 1/3 of the damage player deal to that NPC
Sword that when swing will fires a projectile which aswell fall from sky and will homing into enemies
Sword that when swing will fires a rainbow laser from the blade and will fire star from behind to mouse cursor which aswell only the star is homing

Last edited:
Cool!
I'm also makeing a mod hears a link to it if you want to check it out.
Forums page: Spirits of Argonoth Mod- By Serlance3000
Wiki: Spirits of Argonoth Wiki for the wiki I would advise looking at it on a computer screen.
BTW please respond back.

Also just so you know the discord link is not working.

The discord isn't working?
Considering you necro'd this topic (with no 0 responses) from over 2 years ago I am not surprised....
Nice shameless spam plug of your mod by the way.

I'm not sure whether to take this as an insult, complement or both. Thoughit was quite silly of me to not notice that this was being made over 2 years ago.
1610205417015.png

Back
Top Bottom