Ask a butthole

Wisp

Skeletron Prime
Hey, I'm TaDa, many of you know me as wisp, I'm an overall butthole and butthurt person, so, go ahead! Ask me stuff! I'll answer ASAP

Holy crud! Wisp!? Man you've been gone for like...months! My question to you is, where the fudgesickles have you been all this time? I thought you'd either died, or lost interest in TCF, and since the latter it impossible, I assumed you must have died.

Greetings, Sir wisp! I have come forth to bring you an ever growing list of questions, ready to be answered!

So let us begin:

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decided when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436296144,1433864084][/DOUBLEPOST]If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

Back
Top Bottom