Ask a dumb sloth guy questions. AMA

I like this font
Anyone there
This thread died fast...

A few things.

Overall bumping and double posting on threads are against forum rules. For an AMA thread, people ask you questions and you answer them. If you post on someone else's AMA, you ask questions instead. Sometimes there won't be replies, but it does not make it okay to bump your thread for the purpose of getting attention. You'll need to wait until someone asks a question.

Which leads into another point that is important to make clear. Each member is permitted only one AMA thread of their own. No more. Duplicate AMAs from the same member will be locked or merged so we ask that you don't create a new one.

Then for double posting you've made five posts in a row. In the future, please do not double post, put everything you want to say in a single post and wait for other people to reply. If someone has posted after you, it is fine to post again, but if your post is the last one on a thread, you'll need to edit your post instead by using the button on the bottom left of your post.

If you have questions, you may send me a PM. Otherwise it is expected that you and everyone will follow the rules we have for the forums. The rules can be reviewed from the link in my signature.

With that I'll post a question for you.

What's your favorite part about playing Terraria if you have one?

Back
Top Bottom