Ask a hobbyist animator and artist anything

What is your favorite shape?
What is your favorite color?

I would usually ask this on the person's art thread, but you don't seem to have one yet, so I'll ask here.
Do you take requests/commissions for your artwork/aninations?

What is your favorite shape?
What is your favorite color?

I would usually ask this on the person's art thread, but you don't seem to have one yet, so I'll ask here.
Do you take requests/commissions for your artwork/aninations?
my fav shape is an oval and my fav colour is #3076b8 (look up colour picker on google and copy + paste the HEX value in)
i dont rlly do requests / commissions but when im not do anything i can make anything you want (within reason...)

my fav shape is an oval and my fav colour is #3076b8 (look up colour picker on google and copy + paste the HEX value in)
i dont rlly do requests / commissions but when im not do anything i can make anything you want (within reason...)
Or I can do this! Such a neat choice of color, I like it too!

And no worries on the request, there 0 obligation and no rush. I'd just like to see your art style and interpretation of one of my OC's Axios;

Ninja Hood
Red Eyes
Cross necklace
Demon wings
Adamentite chesplate and pants
Obsidian Shield
If it helps, he uses the Excalibur and hates the Destroyer.

Also feel free later to change your mind and just decline the request, it's entirely up to you!

fire, your better off using ice if your talking abt mystical weaponry though
fav book is anything from the alex rider series and my least fav book is an inspector calls (english literature GCSEs did smth to me)
depends on what they did to me, im always open to forgiving. but i would say my worst enemy is the green slime that killed me while i was building on my first playthrough on the 5th march 2015
caught me on that one, i answered it like it was an actual door bc it would hurt. i guess if it was a door that had a hurtful poster on it, it would still hurt.
Hi there @ThatCadenDude just a tip for going forward, you can reply to multiple quotes in one post (instead of creating four different posts). It’s actually very much preferred if you have them in one post, and not multiples. :) Let me know if you have any questions on it.

Back
Top Bottom