Ask a random blue slime anything!

A blue slime

Official Terrarian
I'm a blue slime who farms players at the beginning of an expert mode world,and sometimes finishes them off during a moonlord battle.
Also my wisdom of the game is a lot more than you might think.
Ask me anything!

What’s the quickest way to defeat the Dungeon Guardian?
I don't know the quickest but I know a few ways,three of the best ones are to get friends who have endgame gear( preferably star wrath,last prism and Solar eruption) with UFO mounts and fight the dungeon guardian,another way is to use last prism with mana flower and multiple stacks of mana potions and a ufo mount,and another way is to use traps,dummy ghosts,and teleporter.

If something else besides a Player killed you, What would it be?
To be honest,us slimes have established peace with every biome,ocean,space,the underworld,you name it, it's the players and npc's which are the problems, and the things from the meteorite mini-biome (yes,it counts as a mini-biome) , two things that would most likely kill us is the harsh events,such as Blizzards and Sandstorms. But we never really go that far,we just use teleporters. So I can't really answer that question.

Or Do You See On First Person Or Something Like That? :v
I see in 3rd person (the normal)

Are you a servant to King Slime or do you just act on your own. Also, what about the Royal Gel makes you leave players alone?
Well,my city,SlimeSybur Valley, is extremely advanced in slime tech, so normally with Royal Gel,slimes would see you as another slime, and if you attack a slime, they won't attack back,but because of our advance in tech, we can see them as players,so we can attack back. And also our city has a royalty family,with me in it,so I don't really serve our King Slime,there is at least one king in each Slime City/Village, but the royalty family of slimes don't need to serve the higher ranks of slimes.

How are slimes created :gslime::bluslime::pslime:
It's either by left over gel from a dead slime turning into more slimes,or by slime rain,where slime appears unnaturally in the skies,we don't fully know about the Slime Rain. And the way different biome slimes are created are because us s limes adapt to the biome we are in and we take it to our advantage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom