Ask Glitchtrap Anything

I'd bounce into... Minecraft, so I could visit my 3D relatives there!
Yes, I like anime! Anime is cool!
No, but I know a lot about it! Quiz me!
Who is Mew Mew?(switch)
Who is Gaster?
What does sans mainly attack with?
Who is Chara?
What is the timeline that gets you the credits?

Who is Mew Mew?(switch)
Who is Gaster?
What does sans mainly attack with?
Who is Chara?
What is the timeline that gets you the credits?
Sorta like Mad Dummy, maybe even the same person/ghost.
Sans and Papyrus's Dad, and the former Royal scientist.
Gaster Blasters and bones!
The Fallen Child, now a demon!
True Pacifist!

Um... um... I'm stumped, I don't know!
It's the boss So Sorry, which appears in a hidden room in Hotland for one hour on one day out of the year. He's a self-insert of a kickstarter backer who paid over a thousand dollars to support the game during development.
How many different varieties of attacks are there? I don't mean every single attack, just how many colors with different effects.

It's the boss So Sorry, which appears in a hidden room in Hotland for one hour on one day out of the year. He's a self-insert of a kickstarter backer who paid over a thousand dollars to support the game during development.
How many different varieties of attacks are there? I don't mean every single attack, just how many colors with different effects.
Oh, no! I was thinking about saying that, but I didn't want to guess wrong!
He attacks with blue, orange, and white attacks!
Blue means don't move.
Orange means move.
White is just a normal attack.

did you just listen to the whole thing because you didnt know and thats why it took 9 minutes for you to respond??

oops forgot to quote

where Bob said "Spider Dance!"

Oh, no! I was thinking about saying that, but I didn't want to guess wrong!
He attacks with blue, orange, and white attacks!
Blue means don't move.
Orange means move.
White is just a normal attack.
almost correct. You forgot about green, which either heals you or does something helpful for the current fight.

did you just listen to the whole thing because you didnt know and thats why it took 9 minutes for you to respond??

oops forgot to quote

where Bob said "Spider Dance!"
No, why would I do that?
(Seriously, IRL, I didn't, I just have like three or four RPs I'm in, plus school, so I'm very busy...)

So what determines a slime's color then? Does that work like colors do in any other situation? (blue + yellow = green, for example) Or is there some other thing that determines it?

Back
Top Bottom