/wanted
/to
/live
/but
/you
/killed
/them
/all
(what would you do if you had unlimited power)

*Flashback to the Toriel ending*
"Uhhhhhh... sure."
*Reads facial expression and hears tone* "PLEASE, like I don't know what would happen if she actually BECAME queen. In general, though, if she was queen in the FIRST PLACE, I think she'd have done better than Asgore."

*Reads facial expression and hears tone* "PLEASE, like I don't know what would happen if she actually BECAME queen. In general, though, if she was queen in the FIRST PLACE, I think she'd have done better than Asgore."
"Aah, right. So she could let Chara waltz right through and not lift a finger- er, paw, to stop her? Wow, you really do hate the Underground."

"Aah, right. So she could let Chara waltz right through and not lift a finger- er, paw, to stop her? Wow, you really do hate the Underground."
"Fact is, if Asgore was caretaker of the Ruins, then Chara wouldn't have made it that far in the first place. Asgore is far more powerful than Toriel, after all."

"Ok, fine, I'M a piece of work coming from the flower saying he's gonna kill Frisk over 1,000,000,000 times. Real nice."

"Ok, fine, I'M a piece of work coming from the flower saying he's gonna kill Frisk over 1,000,000,000 times. Real nice."
"Fun fact: that's the RESULT of not having a SOUL! Golly, I can't believe you forgot that ALREADY! Do you know how HARD it is to keep your SANITY in check when you've been SOULless for what feels like ETERNITY? Because I DO! And WOW, does it SUCK!" *Face on the TV-screen shifts into this:
tumblr_inline_ofov86j3AJ1tnlh39_500.gif
* "...And did YOUR older sibling commit SUICIDE in order for you to absorb their SOUL and bring them to the surface to bury them, only to DIE yourself? And did that same sibling come back to life as a demon that MURDERED you MULTIPLE TIMES? I didn't THINK so!"

"Fun fact: that's the RESULT of not having a SOUL! Golly, I can't believe you forgot that ALREADY! Do you know how HARD it is to keep your SANITY in check when you've been SOULless for what feels like ETERNITY? Because I DO! And WOW, does it SUCK!" *Face on the TV-screen shifts into this:
View attachment 298718* "...And did YOUR older sibling commit SUICIDE in order for you to absorb their SOUL and bring them to the surface to bury them, only to DIE yourself? And did that same sibling come back to life as a demon that MURDERED you MULTIPLE TIMES? I didn't THINK so!"
"Oh, and then there's ALSO the fact that I'm a damn FLOWER."
"Hm. This may seem weird to you, but..."
"...I think I've gone through worse."
"WELL then, Oh-So-TRAUMATIZED One, what kind of HELL did you go through? Because I'd LOVE to know!"

Back
Top Bottom