Ask me anything, if you want

This you?
1705623925597.png

If you could turn into any 3 creatures besides explicitly being a geometric shape, what would you turn into, and why? Keep in mind, you would be able to switch between the three creatures, but would lose the ability to turn back into your normal form.
What are your 3 favorite NPCs and why?
What are your favorite quotes from each of them?

If you could turn into any 3 creatures besides explicitly being a geometric shape, what would you turn into, and why? Keep in mind, you would be able to switch between the three creatures, but would lose the ability to turn back into your normal form.
Falcon for flight, dolphin for swimming, and dog because yes.
What are your favorite quotes from each of them?
“I wonder why my predecessor spontaneously burst into flames. Hopefully it doesn't happen to me..." for the guide, “Golly! What uncultured swine decided to break ground here?" for the steampunker, and the one about various shades of gray for the painter.
What fargo mod soul are you
Soul of dimensions.

About how much experience points do people get upon defeating you? About as much as a Gem Hexagon? Or about as much as a Hexagon Sanctuary?

Which of the following would be more effective against you:

AI generated Super Mario
2024-02-05-170151_503x508_scrot.png

Christian Kirbo (He knows how to preform an exorcism)
2023-11-08-093440_312x251_scrot.png

Big laser
greenlaser.gif

Exactly why are the outer arms of the Galaxy still with us, despite Sagittarius A* being so far away?
I’m not close to smart enough to know that :p
Which of the following would be more effective against you:

AI generated Super Mario
View attachment 457370

Christian Kirbo (He knows how to preform an exorcism)
View attachment 457372

Big laser
View attachment 457373
Christian kirbo. Too cute, I might actually die. I’m not even Christian, but I will lose regardless.

Back
Top Bottom