Ask TechionPrime34 Anything!

For my favorites, it'd have to be "ramification" and "anomaly". I'm aware that ramification means consequence, but it feels a bit more silly to say that than consequence. As for anomaly, it just sounds cool to say.

For my least favorite word, it's the c-word. The reason being is that not only is it profanity, it's exceptionally rude at that.
My favorites are "Changed" and "Bad." I understand that practicality means success, but this is closer to practicality than success. The volume fraction is large when set.
Lowercase C is my favorite word. Don't worry about it, it's a bad word.

([NT]: Um....)

For my favorites, it'd have to be "ramification" and "anomaly". I'm aware that ramification means consequence, but it feels a bit more silly to say that than consequence. As for anomaly, it just sounds cool to say.

For my least favorite word, it's the c-word. The reason being is that not only is it profanity, it's exceptionally rude at that.
My favorites are "Changed" and "Bad." I understand that practicality means success, but this is closer to practicality than success. The volume fraction is large when set.
Lowercase C is my favorite word. Don't worry about it, it's a bad word.

([NT]: Um....)
ramification. good one
(i don't know what the c word is, but I guess I'll leave it that way)

It's pi day and you've been asking a certain question on other AMAs, so I have to ask this.

Did you know Stephen Hawking died on Pi day 2018?

I guess I should also ask what your favorite kind if pie is because that's what you've been asking.

Did you know Stephen Hawking died on Pi day 2018?
I wasn't aware of this. Mainly because I have no idea who he even is. *Looks him up.*

Oh. OH! The guy who Hawking Radiation from black holes is named after! Huh!
I guess I should also ask what your favorite kind if pie is because that's what you've been asking.
As for what my favorite kind of pie is, it's Chocolate Satin Pie.

As for what my favorite kind of pie is, it's Chocolate Satin Pie.
2023-11-08-093440_312x251_scrot.png

Back
Top Bottom