Ask The Guide Anything!

Andy The Guide

Terrarian
Greetings! It is I, Andy The Guide! On this thread you can ask me pretty much anything. Of course, the lazy ones will instead go on the Terraria Wiki. Like they always do. Morons. Also, nothing inappropriate, please.

You can ask ME anything to, ya know. I'm the WoF. Oh, yeah, he's here too. Somehow.

Don't forget about me- what the hell are you doing here dad Moon Lord?! This is MY thread! HEY, it's not just YOUR thread, it's OUR thread. Fine. Ask dad The Moon Lord anything too.

Last edited:
Greetings! It is I, Andy The Guide! On this thread you can ask me pretty much anything. Of course, the lazy ones will instead go on the Terraria Wiki. Like they always do. Morons. Also, nothing inappropriate, please.

You can ask ME anything to, ya know. I'm the WoF. Oh, yeah, he's here too. Somehow.

Don't forget about me- what the hell are you doing here dad Moon Lord?! This is MY thread! HEY, it's not just YOUR thread, it's OUR thread. Fine. Ask dad The Moon Lord anything too.
Just because people use the wiki, does mean they’re morons. The wiki is an online version of the guide.

Back
Top Bottom