Audio bug (Music slider hard stuck on 0 and cannot change, no audio in game)

I've seen a couple people having the same or similar problem to me where my terraria ever since the 1.4 update has the music slider stuck to 0 and will not move and the sound also on 0 and can be moved, but never plays any audio. I believe this has something to do with the wave bank file but I'm not 100% and nothing I've done has fixed this issue. However, I did find a work around. I plugged in my razor headphones and all audio worked 100% fine through them. I attempted to adjust/turn off all razor synapse mixing in the hopes that it was the problem with my speakers but that didn't work either.

in summary, the audio will not play through my speakers and I would greatly appreciate any attempts to fix this issues, however plugging in my headphones seems to work for now.
Thanks.

It may be a problem with your speakers, not terraria.
i tried checking it, but the problem only occurs with terraria, i tried checking if it could be the volume mixer, but it wasn't, also, now, instead of just having no audio at the game, it just crash at start, this is the error message that appears

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 69
i tried checking it, but the problem only occurs with terraria, i tried checking if it could be the volume mixer, but it wasn't, also, now, instead of just having no audio at the game, it just crash at start, this is the error message that appears
Not sure then, sorry. :dryadindifferent:

Back
Top Bottom