3DS Australian 3DS Store price and discussion

ArticReaper

Official Terrarian
It sucks that people in Australia fork out a lot for games.

I just looked on the store to see how much Terraria is. $28.95

Lucky I like this game. XD Already bought this game 4 times now. This will make it the 5th.

What do you lot think of this price?

Yeah, that makes sense for physical objects, (shipping, etc.) but for digital objects there shouldn't be any difference.

The only 2 things I paid cheap for this game was PC when it was on sale and Mobile when it was n sale. 360, Xbox One, And now 3ds were about $30 each

It's just currency conversion and what not. What might be 15 in USA would be like 20-25 here

Yeah, that makes sense for physical objects, (shipping, etc.) but for digital objects there shouldn't be any difference.
Currencies between countries are not equivalent. And the fact is that it's largely out of Re-logic and 505 Games's hands on how much is charged for the game, especially whether or not they round up or down when converting to local currencies (I doubt any company rounds down...).

Currencies between countries are not equivalent. And the fact is that it's largely out of Re-logic and 505 Games's hands on how much is charged for the game, especially whether or not they round up or down when converting to local currencies (I doubt any company rounds down...).

I know it is out of their hands on how much people have to pay in other countrys and what not. It just sucks that the prices are so different every where

Back
Top Bottom