Items Auto-Swing Enchanter

VolansMC

Terrarian
Hello fellow Terrarians,

I got this idea from Mobile Terraria, you see I found out that every weapon in mobile has auto-swing, even ones that in PC don't have auto-swing. So my idea was to make a new crafting/enchanting station that takes coins and enchants the sword, giving it the ability to auto-swing. For example, you go over to the Auto-Swing enchanter (may give it another name later), right click it, insert your desired weapon into the "weapon" slot, it will then give you the amount of coins required to enchant your weapon, similar to that of the goblin tinkerer's reforging, and click the hammer, again, similar to that of the goblin tinkerer, and POOF, the weapon can now automatically swing! Now, this is most likely going to be a very expensive thing, probably for the Night's Edge it would be about 1 platinum, more or less, but I am open up for suggestions.

Let me know what you think of the idea, thanks. :merchantgrin:

- Volans

Last edited:
The reason why they all don't auto swing is that it would be op.
Understandable, hence why I said this would be quite an expensive thing. I mean most swords aren't auto-swing, and if you were to make every weapon auto-swing it would be OP, that's why it would have to be a high price. I might actually change the example price to 1 platinum.

I've also noticed that it seams that the auto swing of weapons in mobile for weapons that don't regularly auto swing is considerably slower than just clicking over and over, making the meteor hamaxe superior to the light's bane and similar. That said, I played an older version of mobile, and this may not be the case anymore. I still prefer not having it though. And basically all the endgame swords autoswing, so why bother really? I mean, is it really worth it to have something like an auto swinging Breaker Blade?

I've also noticed that it seams that the auto swing of weapons in mobile for weapons that don't regularly auto swing is considerably slower than just clicking over and over, making the meteor hamaxe superior to the light's bane and similar. That said, I played an older version of mobile, and this may not be the case anymore. I still prefer not having it though. And basically all the endgame swords autoswing, so why bother really? I mean, is it really worth it to have something like an auto swinging Breaker Blade?
Like, I just started hardmode about a week ago, and I was lucky enough to get a beam sword right away, and I was bummed to see it didn't have auto-swing, because I used the Katana and the Muramasa for most of my pre-hardmode period, both of which had auto swing, and it made everything quite a bit easier. Now that I took out the pirate invasion, I was lucky enough to nab about 3 or 4 Cutlass's, which are slightly less dangerous, but have auto swing which makes life, for me, a load easier. I can see how it would be a waste, but It could be a luxury for those lucky enough to find a decent amount of coins. I understand what you mean though.

night's edge isnt even viable against *ANY* of the expert mode bosses ... unlike every single class which all have a viable boss weapon of some kind thats except for melee players which have *ONLY* the arkhalis which is the only viable melee weapon in pre hardmode but again does anyone even get the arkhalis ?

Back
Top Bottom