Weapons & Equip Awesomeness on another level

BluE22

Skeletron Prime
So, hi anyway I was thinking about being famous and came up with this! So,basically,npcs would have altered or different quotes based on your awesomeness that would include how many bosses the player has defeated and how many rare things you have found. (According to how slowly you progress)

Altered things according to your awesomeness:
In some quotes they will refer to you as noob, pro, legend, idiot, and the like.
What I mean is they will respect you if you're awesome

New quotes that all npcs will say according to your awesomeness :
Hey, did you see name of player do that? It was SO cool!
Or, maybe if your not so cool:
Dang, did you see name of player, he was SO stupid, he died from DIRT!!!! Yeah, I know right!

So, that's my idea! Please give feedback

Last edited:
I personally think that adding this would just make it borderline annoying to interact with NPCs early-game. It's also going to be weird adding IRL gaming status into a game. kinda breaks the 4th wall in a way that isn't funny.

I'm really not a fan of introducing 2011 gaming culture into a couple of code strings.
I personally think that adding this would just make it borderline annoying to interact with NPCs early-game. It's also going to be weird adding IRL gaming status into a game. kinda breaks the 4th wall in a way that isn't funny.
I too disagree with the "noob" status, and yes I do feel it would make NPC's plain mean early game. maybe a fix to this would be, the NPC's just saying their normal things early game. as you progress they slowly say better things about the player!

Also Garek, I feel like your post came off as a bit rude. Try to lighten up, it's just an idea

I too disagree with the "noob" status, and yes I do feel it would make NPC's plain mean early game. maybe a fix to this would be, the NPC's just saying their normal things early game. as you progress they slowly say better things about the player!

Also Garek, I feel like your post came off as a bit rude. Try to lighten up, it's just an idea
What's wrong with 2011 gaming culture?

What's wrong with 2011 gaming culture?
nothing whatsoever, that's what I'm wondering. your post came off as "The word "noob" is completely outdated, and it would be nonsense to add it in the game"
if that isn't what you were intending then I guess everything's fine :indifferent:

nothing whatsoever, that's what I'm wondering. your post came off as "The word "noob" is completely outdated, and it would be nonsense to add it in the game"
if that isn't what you were intending then I guess everything's fine :indifferent:
No that's exactly what I meant. I'd rather not go back to those times. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom