Switch bad rng

do i have bad rng

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pwrwq

Skeletron Prime
So anyways,
I have killed around 13 hallowed mimics and a similar amount of golems. Yet, for whatever reason, the Daedleus Stormbow AND the Sun Stone refuse to drop. Granted, in my version Golem has 8 drops, but I think either I have bad luck or something happened to it, because not getting the Stormbow this many times is a sign that there may be a bug. i have used different worlds, different characters, more (or less) people, AND THE STORMBOW REFUSES TO DROP!!! Even though I'm a melee player and post-golem, I still want it for boss fights and stuff.
Now, is this a bug or a bad rng

So anyways,
I have killed around 13 hallowed mimics and a similar amount of golems. Yet, for whatever reason, the Daedleus Stormbow AND the Sun Stone refuse to drop. Granted, in my version Golem has 8 drops, but I think either I have bad luck or something happened to it, because not getting the Stormbow this many times is a sign that there may be a bug. i have used different worlds, different characters, more (or less) people, AND THE STORMBOW REFUSES TO DROP!!! Even though I'm a melee player and post-golem, I still want it for boss fights and stuff.
I’m thinking just bad luck, keep trying. :)

Yeah, I got it after 20+ tries with endgame gear. Sun stone also took me at least 2 dozen kills before he gave me his sun stone. rip... now for the zenith!

haha I got 2 zeniths (1 for my brother and I), now beating journey mode. I'm summoner and he is ranged, farming for sagune staff then using for awhile and daytime EOL (also farming for RoD and blade staff from cursed swords)

So anyways,
you want me to give you one?

Back
Top Bottom