Mobile Basic home defence system

Tired of monsters breaking In your home and annoy you? In this thread I will teach you a simple way to stop monsters from entering your house(this is my first post) image.jpg

First:you will need a lot of wires and temple traps
[doublepost=1532655413,1532655391][/doublepost]
image.jpg

[doublepost=1532655800][/doublepost]
image.jpg
Step2: Bring it home and place it in front of your door step(I found a trick about placing traps in front of the door while not blocking your door. Just simply use place some actuator on the traps then start the actuator, when the block become not solid, take off the actuator to make it remain transparent.
[doublepost=1532656018][/doublepost]Step 3: buy as much yellow pressure pad as you can.(I choose yellow pressure plate because it can only be active By monsters and npcs.)
[doublepost=1532656136][/doublepost]Finally: wire them together and enjoy your security system!
(Warning:the traps will hurt players too)
[doublepost=1532656312][/doublepost]Pros:can be used to farm monsters and automaticly defeat solar eclipse/goblins/pirate attacks and normal monsters
Con:inflict damage to player, npcs, doesn’t defend against monsters go through titles and strong enough to protect your house from pumpkin moon.

Things you can do with the traps:
1:farming
A:stay in house and afk(random monster will be killed and it is gonna be a great way to farm whatever monster drops you need.) or place some in dungeon to get skull drops.(I used this trick to get sniper rifle)
B:kill count farm. Just put some statue in a closed off room with flame trap and spiked ball trap, wire them togehther and put pressure pad around it. Then activate it and you got your self a afk kill count farm
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the Forums.

Wanted to talk about 2 things. 1st off since it appears you intend for this to be a guide rather than an introduction, this Thread has been moved to the Mobile Guides Section. Should you decide to want a Thread to introduce who you yourself are, you can create a new Thread in the Introduction Section.

2nd Thing is that you can use the edit button to the bottom left of your post to add more content into your post rather than double posting. Here you've posted 5 times in succession which is actually something we don't permit on these Forums as it generally leads to spam, and people watching the Thread you're posting on will get multiple alerts. In the future it will be best to use the edit button to add new content in instead.

If you ever have any questions, you can always PM myself or any Forum Staff member.

Nice guide! Also, I made 2 money grinders in my main world, but one is mostly for the frost and pumpkin moons. The other is in the dungeon.

Back
Top Bottom