Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I kinda saw now that vines have new image and fontains too, one lol to Hallow's fontain (unicorn head) :D.
New blocks called maybe LED Block, maybe crafted from 1 type of Gem and 1 Wire or 1 GemSpark Block and 1 Wire? They look very nice.
Vine Rope could be rather crafted from:
I don't know if you can climb on them like on Ropes and Chains.

New Items I saw:
Stone Slabs
Vine Rope
Gold Dye
Some End-game Hammer
New functional statues
Indestructible Torches

At beggining of first or second video. It is really kinda different to other Vined Boulders.
Oh OK ! I thought you were talking about a vined variations of the falling boulders !

And for the others saying gold dye or watever remember that the dying mechanics have changed so it may only be a yellow or orange or watever classic dye that we know.
New Items I saw:
Stone Slabs
Vine Rope
Gold Dye
Some End-game Hammer
New functional statues
Indestructible Torches
The "end-game hammer" is the Hammush and it's already here. And the "indestructible torch" is very likely an Ichor Torch. We allways learn something !

Oh OK ! I thought you were talking about a vined variations of the falling boulders !

And for the others saying gold dye or watever remember that the dying mechanics have changed so it may only be a yellow or orange or watever classic dye that we know.

The "end-game hammer" is the Hammush and it's already here. And the "indestructible torch" is very likely an Ichor Torch. We allways learn something !
Oh, oops.[DOUBLEPOST=1414067715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stone Slab is really in game, you can make them at Heavy Work Bench, 1 Stone Block is 1 Stone Slab
New statues I think are remaked Water Fountains to make them look more unique to biomes.
EDIT: Why nobody saw new remaked Vines and Vined Boulder?
What? Oh.

Out of curiosity, does the new water mechanic stop you from doing a small trick in order to create more water out of a bucket? As in, you grab the liquid while part of it is falling down to the side and part of it will drop, while you grab another part making it a full bucket again.

Could be considered a glitch, but i'm curious because gathering water resources to place then in containers is otherwise an extreme pain in the :red:.

Now that you say it I think it's corrupt. Remains that brick... And also yay Shroomite/Chlorophyte bricks !

Maybe that mysterious brick is from a new ore from the lunar event.

Hmmm... It's really strange... If it's The Corruption, why we don't hear The Corruption theme ? And it can't be dyed normal grass because we would see the dirt below the grass in the block with its color changed ! And it's not ! And it can't be sloped grass because ther's trees and tall grass on it. So we have either tall grass and trees able to grow on sloped grass blocks or a new biome grass ! Or I'm mistaken...

This update is looking better and better. I don't remember any developer updating their games as great as this. Probably because I don't play many games.

This update is looking better and better. I don't remember any developer updating their games as great as this. Probably because I don't play many games.
That's cause in other games they're not called updates. They're called DLC, and you almost always have to pay for it...

Terraria 1.3 The Update of Aesthetic Changes!

...Lunar Update? What are you talking about?

That's one way to think about it - the other being "if these are just the aesthetic spoilers, and they are this epic....". ;)

Will we be able to dupe liquids? Please don't fix this glitch.:naughty:

Cenx stated elsewhere in this thread that the liquid dupe bug isn't going anywhere:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...quid-mechanics-changes.3764/page-4#post-86569

I hope it hasn't deleted the water dupe bug, it's so useful ;~;
Red refuses to fix that bug. No need to worry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom