Beaten skeletron and stuff, what now?

foussi

Terrarian
So I played terraria after some months and got into it again.

I have beaten skeletron and queen bee and got the hellstone armor set.
So what should I do.
I am a bit scared to enter hardmode since the jungle and corruption are on the other side of my World and hardmode would destroy my jungle even though I have a hellevator.
I build my self a small wood fortress on the ground and a house and on a Sky
Island.

Am I ready?

Well I hope that the v-shaped spread doesnt go towards mah jungle.

I would explore the dungeon. Also, I was lucky enough to have the hallow spread to a corrupt chasm, turning it into a hallow chasm.

I already explored the dungeon.
And got the shadow key for the chest in the underground. Well I opened these too.
I think I expand my ground house and than I will probably fight mr.fleshy wall.
As long as I have waterwalk boots ,I am safe.

Do it I believe in you

<insert motivational cat poster here>
If you have hellstone make a bow also the magic missile and fire magic missile will help good luck!

Make sure you have hellstone armor and have a good weapon, I would go with the hellstone bow for now but once you enter hardmode just grind for those new ores man, Once you can start killing monsters you could grind for good weapons and other stuff. Also make sure you have killed all the bosses for the best gaming experience, Like eye of cthuthu and all of them, Well good luck with hardmode whenever you enter it! I remember my first playthrough and it was pretty tought but eventually you will get the hang of it! Also make sure to try to make wings ASAP in hardmode!
[doublepost=1492640800,1492640729][/doublepost]You could also make another world in expert mode and kill the eye of cthuthu to get the sheild of cthuthu wich is a great accessory for hardmode, And make sure you have over 30-40 defense, Get the goblin tinkerer and make your accessories jacked with Warding

Oh I tried to fight wall of flesh until I fell into the lava and got killed by an eyelaser. She was nearly dead.
Well i am gonna search for obsidian skin potions and summon her at a part at the underworld where I actually build a bridge.
(Is the Wall even a she)

If your damage is low, and I'm betting it is considering you're not in hardmode, a lengthy bridge with lots of space above is needed to kite the wall of flesh. Make sure you got some healing and buff potions as well.

Okay, well I explored a dungeon and found 2 shadow keys, but no shadow chests. Do I find a shadow chest and go from there?

Back
Top Bottom