Beating Duke Fishron the Easy way

adding a flask of ichor (if your world is crimson) helps out as it decreases his defence so you do more damage.

I love this setup. I use it all the time, especially against the Dungeon Guardian. One way to improve the setup though, is to use 4 teleporters. Put one on the very ends of the skybridge, and put another about 50 blocks away. Put pressure plates on the ones on the edge, and wire the teleporters (the 2 teleporters 50 blocks away) together on each side, so that you do not have to risk taking damage while turning.

Without armor? That's pretty insane.

Having multiple platforms is also effective, because your skybridge doesn't need to be as long and it helps with dodging the Sharknadoes. Very well done!

Great Execution! I'll be sure to utilize this next time I attempt to fight Fishron. I get a little lazy when it comes to boss grinding but this will definitely cut down on the death rate.

Hey guys I remade the video due to a lot of messages stating that it was slow and not to the point on things, I have linked the new video.

Back
Top Bottom