Been having issues with "Save and Exit" not working, is there an option to manually save?

are there any commands in single player or mods that allow player/world to be saved ?
Selecting Save and Exit just closes the menu and I can't exit the game or save and lose progress even with autosave on it saves somewhat, but I still lose some progress because it's not caught up yet

Sounds like even if there were a way, the problem is the save is messing up. You likely have a bad mod, disable some until you figure out which mod is preventing saving.

That or something like dropbox is flagging the file as in-use and it is unable to be saved to.

what's weird is that it works sometimes
I can load my world and can save and exit fine
but if I've been playing for awhile? it just closes the menu

how often does autosave take effect anyway? since I couldn't manually exit I just kinda paused (I have autopause and just left my inventory open for a few minutes hoping it catch up
I kill the task and reload and I lost a couple of minutes of construction but could save and exit fine just checking it

Odd, I've had it save some progress even without saving (if it doesn't let me save and exit) I can kill the task and reload but there has been some progress saved but it's not as up to date as when I had to kill the task

I use Steam btw, I don't know if that makes a difference?

I thought so. ok ok. that gives me a time table to work with, I wasn't quite sure if it was 10 minutes or not
I just wish there was a way to trigger it to save without quitting

having the same issue, a year later. for me, the menu closes and the recipe browser mod window open. can't quit without crashing the game or by ending the task. yesterday I had to build the same building 3 times cause of that. those 10 minutes auto-saving works properly or nah? Thanks, boys.

Back
Top Bottom