Mobile Beetle Scale Mail turned into a Beetle Shell armor. (Vivo Y91, OS: Android 8.1)

M_Kropnix

Terrarian
Was managing my inventory and gear. I double tapped on my Beetle shell armor to equip it; replacing the Beetle Scale mail Armor in the equipment slot and decided to quit the game to take a rest.
I exited the game through the Gear icon to the main menu and closed the app.
I later went back into the game and decided to double check my inventory and was surprised that my Beetle scale armor was turned into a Beetle Shell.

70292847_770402716763003_4382364266951344128_n.jpg

Last edited:
Was managing my inventory and gear. I double tapped on my Beetle shell armor to equip it; replacing the Beetle Scale mail Armor in the equipment slot and decided to quit the game to take a rest.
I exited the game through the Gear icon to the main menu and closed the app.
I later went back into the game and decided to double check my inventory and was surprised that my Beetle scale armor was turned into a Beetle Shell.

70292847_770402716763003_4382364266951344128_n.jpg
Hi there @M_Kropnix, I haven’t been able to replicate this. I’ve tried double tapping to replace, tried using the Eqip button, even put them into a Trash Can like your screenshot has them, but the Scale Mail remains a Scale Mail and the Shell remains a Shell.

Are you able to replicate this, and if so, can you give me step by step notes. Thanks!

Hi there @M_Kropnix, I haven’t been able to replicate this. I’ve tried double tapping to replace, tried using the Eqip button, even put them into a Trash Can like your screenshot has them, but the Scale Mail remains a Scale Mail and the Shell remains a Shell.

Are you able to replicate this, and if so, can you give me step by step notes. Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the delay of my reply. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate it after trying multiple times. I tried using other methods like turning on autosave and then repeating it as well as using the same methods on other items based on how I remembered it.

I'm going to revert to a backup save and notify if ever I encounter the issue again. Thank you btw

Hi, sorry for the delay of my reply. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate it after trying multiple times. I tried using other methods like turning on autosave and then repeating it as well as using the same methods on other items based on how I remembered it.

I'm going to revert to a backup save and notify if ever I encounter the issue again. Thank you btw
Sounds good @M_Kropnix, thanks for the follow up. If you ever are able to reproduce it again just let me know. :)

Back
Top Bottom