tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Hey, the mod works fine on Singleplayer.. But when i join my Multiplayer server the mod gets disabled.. Any clue as to why? I have Calamity installed.. Sometimes when i reload mods it crashes and i get these errors pastebin for the logs and here is what is see when i crash Imgur image of the crashing screen And that's only when i enable the this mod.

Last edited:
Hey, the mod works fine on Singleplayer.. But when i join my Multiplayer server the mod gets disabled.. Any clue as to why? I have Calamity installed.. Sometimes when i reload mods it crashes and i get these errors pastebin for the logs and here is what is see when i crash Imgur image of the crashing screen And that's only when i enable the this mod.
All your errors are related to the calamity bug relating to their menu music I believe.

hey so i know the hallow will still appear after entering hardmode but will the world still like dump a big chunk of corruption/crimson in a random area?

hey so i know the hallow will still appear after entering hardmode but will the world still like dump a big chunk of corruption/crimson in a random area?
it'll do both stripes, as normal, they just won't spread as time passes

hey!! i realize this is most definitely a mod conflict but i figured i'd ask anyway; when i try to use hero's mod's extension tools, nothing opens, and the little arrow that lets me open/close the hero's mod ui disappears, forcing me to log out and back in to the world. i'm using cheat sheet alongside hero's mod, could that be causing the issue?

hey!! i realize this is most definitely a mod conflict but i figured i'd ask anyway; when i try to use hero's mod's extension tools, nothing opens, and the little arrow that lets me open/close the hero's mod ui disappears, forcing me to log out and back in to the world. i'm using cheat sheet alongside hero's mod, could that be causing the issue?
so, disabled cheat sheet, problem persists. ill try and troubleshoot with my other mods once i find the motivation to fjgdjkhgkjn

I want to ask if your mod works on 1.4 and if it disables hallow spread aswell.
Even if you haven't updated it, thank you for creating this mod i appreciate it <3

This is most likely a zoom issue, but it could be something else, not sure

I want to ask if your mod works on 1.4 and if it disables hallow spread aswell.
Even if you haven't updated it, thank you for creating this mod i appreciate it <3
Once tmodloader is updated to 1.4, I can make it work, but that isn't happening any time soon.

Does this prevent spread of the astral infection from CalamityMod? I assume so because it looks like it doesn't spread, but I'm not sure.

SMfbBo9.png

Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)
Latest Download:
Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link

Open to collaboration on GitHub
Discord:

This mod allows corruption spread to be toggled. By default, corruption spread will be disabled just by enabling this mod.

The setting is saved per world.

If you'd like to re-enable corruption spreading, you can use the Hero's Mod integration or a chat command to toggle the effect.

With Hero's Mod enabled, the "Toggle Corruption Spread" permission allows you to use the Toggle Corruption Spread button in the Extension Tools sub-menu.

In Chat or the Server console, the "/spread" command will toggle the effect. (just "spread" in the server console)

I'm pretty sure it works. If you are on Linux or Mac, let me know if you see "DisableCorruptionSpread patch success." in the Logs.txt.

Hero's Mod Integration
wgxgCGh.png

Toggle Corruption Spread on the Server Console.
MgPj87A.png

Issues:
  • Reports of items duplicating in chests have come in, not confirmed as a bug yet.
Changelog:

v1.1
  • Fix evil grass spreading
  • Prevent Demon Altar from spawning random tile of evil in the world
v1.0.1
  • icon
v1.0
  • Initial Release.

DisableCorruptionSpread.png

Does it work on lastest v1.11.7.5 version of
T-mod loader? In github, it just says v1.11.6.2 version supported.

If this is active before hard mode starts than I go fight the wall of flesh and I win will this mod disable the hollow from spawning at a random location?

If this is active before hard mode starts than I go fight the wall of flesh and I win will this mod disable the hollow from spawning at a random location?
The hardmode "V" will always spawn. What this stops is natural spreading over time and the random evil tiles that spawn when you break an altar.

Back
Top Bottom