Belated greetings

PaulJ

Terrarian
Hi all,

Long-time Terraria player here, I actually played since v1.1 at a friend's place when I was taking care of him due to his health issues. Eventually I got the PS3 version, then for the Vita, Android, and the PS4, and finally early this year I picked up the GOG version. I am - well, was - a fairly active wiki editor, under Gamepedia's Terraria Wiki editors ranking it's amusing to see myself still listed in the top 100. That was mostly making edits to the various basic guides, did it to learn wiki markup and to help my friends who were interested in the game.

As for myself, I'm a middle aged corporate code monkey and TL for IT support at a regional MSP in Southeast Asia. In my spare time I play in a band with a bunch of other amateurs, and indulge in the occasional videogame (like this one). I was looking forward to Otherworld, but oh well. It's not like I'm not intimately familiar with projects getting scuttled; that happens ALL the time in the corporate IT landscape, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'd like to take this opportunity to warn everyone of the dangers of relying on tinfoil as protection against alien mind control; you want to use velostat instead.

See you on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom