PC Best mobility item combo with Soaring Insignia?

malikvideos

Terrarian
What mobility item benefits the most from the use of the Soaring Insignia in terms of movement speed, whether horizontal or vertical?
I'm trying to make a build for fighting daytime Empress of Light and im trying to figure out the fastest movement option.

TenoΓ­.

Betsy's wings (or even better, the celestial starboard) get the most mileage out of soaring insignia due to their fast hover abilities and good ascent speed. Empress or fishron wings are pretty good too, though you should probably use master ninja gear alongside insignia with those 2.

Betsy's wings (or even better, the celestial starboard) get the most mileage out of soaring insignia due to their fast hover abilities and good ascent speed. Empress or fishron wings are pretty good too, though you should probably use master ninja gear alongside insignia with those 2.
thanks, I can't do the starboard because I'm currently pre-Moonlord (but post-everything-else). never tried the old ones army in hardmode before, any strategies for it or do i just swing my terra blade and hope for the best?

thanks, I can't do the starboard because I'm currently pre-Moonlord (but post-everything-else). never tried the old ones army in hardmode before, any strategies for it or do i just swing my terra blade and hope for the best?
T3OOA is a handful, but Terrablade should make it simple enough. Give it a try anyway and remember to use a tier 3 sentry from the tavernkeep to compliment your damage and keep enemies away while you handle Betsy at wave 7.
If the event is still too hard just keep working on it until you can get a full set of Valhalla/Shinobi Infiltrator gear, it boosts your sentry and other stats by so much it will be more than possible but you need to farm up the 225 medals for them.

celestial starboard + SO is the de facto best, but as said it's post-ML
best bet would probably be betsy wings (hover and decently fast afaik) or fishron (very fast overall but no hover)
i haven't tested betsy or EoL wings yet but i do have experience with fishron and starboard, otherwise i can't say much else and i'll leave it to more experienced players : )

Back
Top Bottom