CannedPotato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hot take, I think the story and worldbuilding of an RPG are more important than the gameplay.
    Yes I enjoy feeling involved with a battle mechanic but I will always enjoy it more if I really care for the characters.
    Just played TerRoguelike, it's pretty fun. I enjoyed all of the enemy reworks for the mod, and the bosses too were very great. You should all give it a try!
    Steam Workshop::TerRoguelike
    1720265423694.png
    CannedPotato
    CannedPotato
    One major issue, I wish I had more control over what build I wanted to make, because most of the time it just felt like I was blindly hoping I get the items I want.
    If the mod has a thread I would like to be pointed toward it so I can send some feedback.
    what is your pfp
    Reactions: CannedPotato
    CannedPotato
    CannedPotato
    It's from an old flash game called potato rebellion, it might be out there still. Imagine PvZ but instead of planting things you just click the potatoes.
    My pfp is a potato knight if I recall. An enemy in the game which is a round potato in a suit of armour. It's bestiary entry reads "It's comrades call it a canned potato, which it does not like"
    What is your opinion on the Stellar Tune as a Magnet Sphere enjoyer?
    CannedPotato
    CannedPotato
    I wish it was a more common drop-- wait you already know that.
    1718113014540.png

It's damage is not brilliant, but I still love using it on my journey mode characters since zenith ends up doing too much knockback.
    Because of how rare it is it makes sense why it is not a good weapon, cursed to forever be a novelty item. But it's MY novelty item. :D
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    STELLAR TUNE IS NOT A BAD WEAPON, TAKE THAT BACK

wall pierce, %24 crit chance, good damage and amazing crowd control IS GREAT
    A reminder that there are Terraria players who do not know you can favourite items.
    Today, my heart goes out to all those lost souls, may they find inventory management in their future.
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I use it on my fallen stars and healing potions but I'm not really sure what it's supposed to do? Does it stop items from being quick stacked?
    CannedPotato
    CannedPotato
    Yep, it stops quick stacking for that item, it also stops you from accidentally throwing the item and most importantly you can not accidentally trash them. I have been playing with some old friends recently and one actually trashed their cell phone... I was speechless.
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    A reminder that there are people who don't know Terraria exists
    I get that relics are harder to get, covered in gold and also float. But I still would rather put up a boss trophy than a relic.

Also I am still alive, most of the time I join, read the latest forum posts and just decide to say nothing because I don't have anything meaningful to say, it has just been a while since I have felt the need to write something.
    What do you think about Zenith + Magnet Sphere Combo
    CannedPotato
    CannedPotato
    ok i may be the world's most staunch defender of magnet sphere but even I can attest that you're wasting your time at this point

About that rework thread, I also recorded myself fighting golem with and without magnet sphere but the difference was about 2 seconds, so I didn't bother to share it :D
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    As the world's most staunch defender of the Zenith and Daybreak, you're correct
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom