Best Mod Combination

Morgoroth

Terrarian
Hi! I'm looking for a good mods combinations.
I like calamity but it is unbalanced if. So, what is your best funniest combo for play terraria?
:)

Thorium and Mod of Redemption is a pretty nice combo, and if you mix that with some QoL mods then its almost perfect, just be sure not to put any other Content mods, since 2 is already almost too much. For QoL mods I just recommend Recipe browser, No tombstones (if you want), Summoners association if you like summoner, luggage, Wing Slot and optionally Shorter respawn and Start with base.

I personally had a lot of fun with this Combo, and just a tip, all these mods should work good in Multiplayer. :joy:

Thorium and Mod of Redemption is a pretty nice combo, and if you mix that with some QoL mods then its almost perfect, just be sure not to put any other Content mods, since 2 is already almost too much. For QoL mods I just recommend Recipe browser, No tombstones (if you want), Summoners association if you like summoner, luggage, Wing Slot and optionally Shorter respawn and Start with base.

I personally had a lot of fun with this Combo, and just a tip, all these mods should work good in Multiplayer. :joy:
Maybe The stars above mod too ? its just new weapons and nice mechanic

Back
Top Bottom