Mobile Best Soul Of Light and Night Farming Including Molds for Crimson/ Corruption/ Hallow

Helpful?

• Total voters

TerraNova Gaming

Official Terrarian
Hi Terrarians! Been a couple months since I posted anything and check up here. But now I am back! Eagerly awaiting Terraria 1.3!

Now to kick things off, I have made countless worlds and killed hundreds of thousands of enemies just to make a farm (and money). Souls are easy granted you have good equipment and buffs. But how most people set up these farms are too complicated. So here is my version.

1. Go into Hardmode.

2. Dig to the Cavern Layer.

3. Dig around, not out, till you find a huge open cave with a small island in the middle. Make sure surrounding blocked are all rock.

4. Reduce that island to a little square. And just carve a tiny bit around you so enemies just spawn within range.

5. If you have the Clentaminator, you can change which Souls and Key Molds you want to get.

6. Change the surroundings to whichever biome you want.

7. Make a work bench and however many battle potions you want. Also get a water candle.

8. Now start farming! I suggest you have a Godly Scourge of the Corrupt or and some Ichor Flasks.

Here are the Pics and the results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-20-10-41-40.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-20-10-41-40.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 537
  • Screenshot_2015-11-20-10-42-15.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-20-10-42-15.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 598
  • 1448044882416.jpg
    1448044882416.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 3,318
  • Screenshot_2015-11-20-11-05-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-20-11-05-46.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
First picture: Where you should be when farming

Second Picture: What I gained was many Souls Of Light, Cursed Stuffing, and of course a Key Mold.

Third Picture: The Kill Box. Where the mini corruptors home in and go for the kill. The enemies will rarely get you.

Fourth Picture: Its naturally big so you want have to do much work.

P.S: You can farm Ichor and Cursed Flames here. Also a good place using the Golden Flask for more money upon Killing.

So your guide says this: to farm for items (namely underground), you dig out or find an open space, stand on a platform in the center, and kill a bunch of mobs with a powerful homing weapon, such as one with a modifier that is impossible to get on it without cheats.

Genius.

I earned it. Wheres the cheating?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448148766,1448148700][/DOUBLEPOST]For the modifier I created a mimic farm, used the Golden Flask, Battle Potions and a Water Candle and sold all Mimic Drops. Hmm wheres the cheating? Oh I know, nowhere.

I earned it. Wheres the cheating?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448148766,1448148700][/DOUBLEPOST]For the modifier I created a mimic farm, used the Golden Flask, Battle Potions and a Water Candle and sold all Mimic Drops. Hmm wheres the cheating? Oh I know, nowhere.
I wasn't talking about money. I am saying it is absolutely impossible to get legendary on a Scourge of the Corruptor without some form of inventory editor. I'll even pull the wiki page up for you.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Scourge_of_the_corruptor

Oh. Well the best modifier. Idk which best one it is. But that one I have. But what do you think about the farm?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448159950,1448159930][/DOUBLEPOST]I apologize for the outburst.

Oh. Well the best modifier. Idk which best one it is. But that one I have. But what do you think about the farm?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448159950,1448159930][/DOUBLEPOST]I apologize for the outburst.
That's okay. How did you get a legendary Scourge of the Corruptor? Are you sure it's legendary?

As for the farm, I think it's generic and uninventive. There are way better possible farms, especially with the usage of mechanisms. An open space is the most basic element of building a simple mob farm, and that is all this one has. I'd say it's only helpful for some of the less experienced players who haven't quite wrapped their heads around the simple spawning mechanics of this game.

I like my farms simple. I know all the little tricks with traps and hoiking but I wanna be active. More fun the old way where you have to grind without help. As for the Scourge of The Corruptor, I got demonic as the modifier.

This guide is very good, it has some principles of creating efficient monster farms. Keep up the great work!
I suggest you have a legendary Scourge of the Corrupt
And this part requires an editing, since the Scourge the Corruptor can't have the "Legendary" prefix since it hasn't a "Size" stat.

Back
Top Bottom