PC Best summoner-focused mods

Theevo_

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone!

This is my 1st post here, so I'd like to say hi!

The point is that I'm slowly wrapping up my full melee class playthrough, I've already done mage and ranger, so I wanted to give the summoner a go. There is one problem though... There is so little summoner content that I don't think that I could reliably play as one. (seriously, 3 pre hardmode summons?!) Here is my question: What are some cool mods that add some summoner weapons and armor? I'm looking for some high quality stuff, balanced, interesting and fun! Put your suggestions for a summoner-oriented mod down below with a little description so I can have some fun playing as one!
(Thorium, Tremor and Calamity are great mods but they're huge and I don't want to add too many bosses and enemies, they're a bit of a content overload for my taste...)

Thank you and bye!
Theevo

Don't know of any mods, but there is enough Summoner content for a playthrough. I have done it before.

You just need to know how to do it.

Hi, I suggest Thorium and or Calamity there are many summon weapons and armors. +Post Moonlord weapons and armors.

I play as a summoner and it is fun without mods sooo first try it without mods and then if you really want to you could get mods

Back
Top Bottom