Video Best Terraria's Crowd Control Weapons for each CLASS !

Now, here’s my opinion on the video.
Summoner:
The Stardust Dragon tends to run off and leave you vulnerable when there are a lot of enemies nearby. I’ve found that if you swarm with the Xeno Staff you tend to be left less vulnerable as they can ALSO go offscreen and have incredibly high accuracy and take out crowds with much greater efficiency.

The Rainbow Crystal Staff is not a good weapon, it's actually the worst moon lord drop. It's incredibly innacurate and usually ends up hitting absolutely everything except what you want it to. The Lunar Portal Staff has much higher accuracy and it's sweeping motion obliterates crowds in a much more efficient way than the rainbow crystal staff can ever hope to match.

Mage:
There isn't really anything wrong with what you've said here. The Last Prism doesn't actually need the mana flower to be viable though, as it's uncharged form still hits in a massive infinitely piercing cone in front of you.

Ranger:
You have the right weapons for the most part, but ammo…

Use Holy Arrows for the bows, it essentially gives your bows a Blizzard Staff on top of their normal arrows.
Use Exploding Bullets for the Chain Gun, as they counter the high innacuracy of this weapon by giving every single shot a tiny AOE.
I personally prefer the SDMG over the chain gun, but it isn't quite as good for crowd control, I'll give you that.
The Celebration also has very high damage and a massive AOE, so you really should have mentioned it.

Melee:
Did you really just not mention the Meowmere? Come on, it's extremely spammable and has high piercing, as well as having the highest base damage out of all melee weapons in the game.

Back
Top Bottom