Best way to kill plantera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get better armor... if you have terra blade and razorblade typhoon...how can you not kill plantera? I assume youre talking expert...i was using Beetle Armor with some def gear and vamp knives. didn't seem to take any damage.

get better armor... if you have terra blade and razorblade typhoon...how can you not kill plantera? I assume youre talking expert...i was using Beetle Armor with some def gear and vamp knives. didn't seem to take any damage.
No not expert. I have been using hallowed. but with that not working with beetle I've switched to specter.

specter should do it....set up a large arena...as in mine out a big square in the jungle to fight him. Then...i like to put a small little square of mud/dirt in the middle of it, and when I fight him, circle around it and shoot life steal magic at him. Should be pretty easy, assuming youre good with wings + hook

Run away! No seriously, run away (while shooting it). Either make a really long corridor, or find/clear a large space where you can go in circles.
Also make sure you don't leave the underground jungle, Plantera get's angry if you do that...

Long corridor with teleporters linked up to each other on either side. Then what I did after making that was use a Megashark with crystal bullets (I did this in 1.2.4.1 btw)

May seem silly but I used a hellavator with a rope through it. I'd spawn Plantera and then kite it up the rope and when it caught up to me, I'd slide back down the rope while constantly keeping it under fire. The rope allowed for a more controlled movement so that you could keep Plantera within range more easily. The less side to side motion you do, the less Plantera does, so all you need to do is shoot straight up or down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom