Mobile Better mineing techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkepticalSketch

Skeletron Prime
Hey, i have been playing terraria on my android phone for about a year now and i have loved it. i was super good at everything, and progressed really fast. lately i tried to mine lots of adaminite so i can complete my dragon armor, and mabye battle ocram a few more times. does anyone know a better way to mine it, i have tried randomly mineing, and starting new worlds and stuff. what am i doing wrong/what tips do you have. thanks.

Use a spelunker potion as you fall down a hellevator, then scan the ceiling of hell, and enter any cave up to the cavern layer you can find. Adamantite is most common in the cavern layer, and hell makes easy travel.

i see, ofcourse right before you said this i found some xD. but thanks il use this to battle ocram multiple more times.
[DOUBLEPOST=1416185467][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks, this will help.

I use something i made called "Miners Inn" Bascally in my world there is a hell hole Fall down a couple of blocks and near hell (well above it a ton) Is a little house with a bed next to a mine.. Its not done cause I'm planning to get a miners helmet and put them on the mannequin

that acually sounds really cool. i might try building some sort of ancient fortress or something under ground. should not be hard to clear space with my hamdrax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom