What this mod like?

• this mod is Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chidazicom

Terrarian
:eek: "Better Survival" is a Tmodloader Mod :p

this mod add Items with recipes that make Game much more fun and Easier

this mod add Boss NPCs :kingslime: and Normal Npcs :bluslime: they drop items thats helps your make your items :pumpking:

There is 13 Npcs and 43 item and weapons and 1 tiles (SpeedForge)

Boss Names: Soul Catcher , Mechanical Plant , Eye Of Sun , Crystal Slime , Antivirus , Space Guardian , Cheater boss , Pumpkin Father

This Mod should make you happy :confused:

Current Version v0.5

:cool:Try it

https://ufile.io/2f5hl

Thank for Who helps me in

https://discord.gg/s2kktT

Boss Progression

Space Guardian :bslime:

Eye of sun:lslime:

Crystal Slime:kingslime:

Soul Catcher:islime:

Anti Virus:pslime:

Pumpkin Father:pumpking: (eye of nature)

00yw_soulcatcher.png
soul Catcher

u5h6_spaceguardian.png
SpaceGuardian

xe05_eyeofsun.png
Eye Of Sun

hd6d_crystalslime.png
Crystal Slime

Notice: these
sprites are for v0.5.1

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but it needs a lot of work.
Good things:
-Most weapons are really cool. The SuperMuramasa was my favorite, as well as the BirbSword. The only thing that I would recommend is better names, but I guess that's just a personal taste.
-This is a neutral thing, I liked the SoulCatcher's sprite, I also liked the Eye of Sun's sprite, however, it has some parts that look like if they were made with paint, but I guess you don't notice it.

Bad things:
-The thing that annoyed me the most was the bosses. For example, the SoulCatcher is exactly the same as Duke Fishron, the only things that change are the sprite, the excessive health and the (also excessive) damage. The same with MechanicalPlant, enraged Plantera but terribly broken, I also don't get what the sprite represents.
I should admit that I'm glad you didn't use the Eye of Cthulhu/The Twins IA for the Eye of Sun, at least it is somehow original using Betsy's IA, but still the same problem as the other bosses.
-The normal monsters sprites make no sense, I mean, the Crawler sprite is just a red square, what does it represent?
-Another problem with the bosses, I mentioned it before, but I have to write it again. The damage is waaay too high, IT'S ANNOYING, SoulCatcher can insta-kill you, even with Post Moonlord equipment, I suggest nerfing all the bosses, not only the damage, but the hp/defense as well.
-Needs more content, I know the mod is getting updated, but it still needs more content. However, focus on quality, not quantity, find a balance between both.

Don't take this as an aggresion, I'm trying to help. Hopefully it will get better with time.

v4.2 ( little big Update) coming soon

added 4 hostile nps

added 2 new boss

mechanical plant no more drop soul of speed

soul catcher , eye of sun are now stronger ( i recommend defeat soul catcher in ocean)

re sprited eye of sun

re named birb sword to fire sword

added 2 cheat items like super muramsa but better and funny

added 4 new weapons (2 of them are cheat item)

Speedbow And Speed gun Are now stronger much more

added 1 armour set SpeedArmor

add 2 items (boss summon items)

removed crawler npc

Should i remove mechanical plant? (cause its sucks)

super muramasa gets stronger

ruby sword gets stronger
[doublepost=1518088276,1518088119][/doublepost]
I'm sorry, but it needs a lot of work.
Good things:
-Most weapons are really cool. The SuperMuramasa was my favorite, as well as the BirbSword. The only thing that I would recommend is better names, but I guess that's just a personal taste.
-This is a neutral thing, I liked the SoulCatcher's sprite, I also liked the Eye of Sun's sprite, however, it has some parts that look like if they were made with paint, but I guess you don't notice it.

Bad things:
-The thing that annoyed me the most was the bosses. For example, the SoulCatcher is exactly the same as Duke Fishron, the only things that change are the sprite, the excessive health and the (also excessive) damage. The same with MechanicalPlant, enraged Plantera but terribly broken, I also don't get what the sprite represents.
I should admit that I'm glad you didn't use the Eye of Cthulhu/The Twins IA for the Eye of Sun, at least it is somehow original using Betsy's IA, but still the same problem as the other bosses.
-The normal monsters sprites make no sense, I mean, the Crawler sprite is just a red square, what does it represent?
-Another problem with the bosses, I mentioned it before, but I have to write it again. The damage is waaay too high, IT'S ANNOYING, SoulCatcher can insta-kill you, even with Post Moonlord equipment, I suggest nerfing all the bosses, not only the damage, but the hp/defense as well.
-Needs more content, I know the mod is getting updated, but it still needs more content. However, focus on quality, not quantity, find a balance between both.

Don't take this as an aggresion, I'm trying to help. Hopefully it will get better with time.

thank you

but you can defeat soul catcher in ocean you can defeat it with pre-moonlord items

and finnaly version 4.3 ( i know v4.2 is not released but i add something more on 4.3)
added 4 hostile nps

added 2 new boss

mechanical plant no more drop soul of speed

soul catcher , eye of sun are now stronger ( i recommend defeat soul catcher in ocean)

re sprited eye of sun

re named birb sword to fire sword

added 3 cheat items like super muramsa but better and funny

added 7 new weapons (3 of them are cheat item)

Speedbow And Speed gun Are now stronger much more

added 1 armour set SpeedArmor

add 2 items (boss summon items)

removed crawler npc

Should i remove mechanical plant? (cause its sucks)

super muramasa gets stronger

ruby sword gets stronger

add 1 yoyo weapon

add 1 bullet

add 1 item like vampire knives but ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z00906k296e37h1/BetterSurvival.tmod

v0.4.4

Added 2 new boss

added 5 weapons

the hostile npcS have lower knockback

SoulCatcher boss now supported with BossChecklist mod (be cause this is my first boss)

the SpaceGuardian (New boss) have 33% chance to drop speed gun and 50% chance to drop speedbow

the all bosses (not SpaceGuardian) have 20% chance to drop 3 weapons MegaKnives SpeedBow Speedgun

the all bosses now drops more SoulOfSpeed

Bosses now drop healing potions

and a lots more ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z00906k296e37h1/BetterSurvival.tmod

oh hey we back after 4 mounth (3 mounth i guess)
now we'll see update

v0.5
Finnaly We back with other big update

Weapons:
Reworked speed bow and gun

add new one : Protector & Pusher & GloryGun & Blood_sICKLE & magic gun

and finnaly new boss
Pumpkin Father: YOu think U can Defeat him ?:pumpking: (bug:His name is Eye of Nature so... i fix it for update v5.1)

Resprited Things:
Speedbow
SpeedArmour

Cooming soon thing:
Resprite all bosses exept soul cather

https://ufile.io/2f5hl

Last edited:
Hey man! This sounds interesting, however, show off some sprites in the forum post.
Also, maybe make all bosses compatible with boss checklist?

Hey man! This sounds interesting, however, show off some sprites in the forum post.
Also, maybe make all bosses compatible with boss checklist?

SoundsGreat

ill add some sprites from our bosses but this sprites looks bad

yes ill all bosses in boss checklist mod

Back
Top Bottom