• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Burst
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know what messes me up more, the fact that 2021 is literally happening in two days or the fact that I was less productive with my writing this year. I did write some, at least. But, you know, it coulda been a bit more. Let's see if that changes up next year... 🤔
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Burst
    Burst
    In other news, I've been here for SIX YEARS now. That's around 2190 days...geez.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    It’s not your fault that you didn’t write that much this year. It’s been a sucky year, and everything is slowing down.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    And at a glance your profile looks like a bunny
    1.4.1 is out and I want that new NPC, but...you need all NPC's for that one. Oh man...
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Burst
    Burst
    Update: I got that NPC! Finding a stylist was a bit tricky, though...
    Prepare yourselfs.

Terraria 1.4: Journey's End is arriving May 16th. We're about to enter the final chapter.
    I have a request, would you like to be the official creator of the breakdown mod's lore?

Here's what I've created:
    in the beginning, there was nothing, even void did not exist, however eventually four deities appeared, they battled over who would rule this new world they were going to make. Terraris the pure simply watched as the embodiments of chaos, light and .
    Kingslime2000
    Kingslime2000
    Each one became a part of terraria:
    Avalis:
    The corruption
    crimotalis:
    The crimson
    Eltalis:
    The hallow
    Terralis:
    The rest
    Burst
    Burst
    Cool idea, but I think I'll pass for now.
    Kingslime2000
    Kingslime2000
    Ok. I don't mind feel free to join whenever!
    So, the new Terraria update is called Journey's End. Interesting.
    Gabrielhönen
    Gabrielhönen
    Why are movie series and gaming updates ending?
    Burst
    Burst
    Sometimes, anything can come to an end. And we shouldn't be sad that it ends, but be happy that it started. Without Terraria, we wouldn't be here. :)
    The Sonic movie was delayed to Feburary. Fair enough, gives the people time to work it out properly. :)
    So, some lore was revealed. Means I gotta fix my EA lore stuff. Ah, doesn't matter. I love writing stuff.
    So, Terraria is now 8 years old. And I started playing this game only one year later. Yep, I've been playing this game since I was 9.
    Burst
    Burst
    Anyways, happy birthday Terraria and thank you, you great devs for creating such an awesome game. :)
    The Sonic design of the movie gets changed after the whole backlash. While I think that this was not needed...
    Burst
    Burst
    ...I'm still interested to see how they will change it. And that Paramount actually listened. And especially the power of the fandom can be a strong force, too. Huh.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    The Movie did something that no other force in the universe could do until this point.
    It united the Sonic Fandom.
    The Sonic movie trailer is out and the fans reactions are fireworks of hate. Expected, but not really justified.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    At this point, the movie looks more boring to me rather than something to be hated on.
    Storm Diver
    Storm Diver
    Ok I'm half asleep, and I clicked on the alert and jumped when I saw my own post. :dryadsad:
    Burst
    Burst
    Except these weird teeth, I have no problems with the Sonic design. The movie looks fun, too. Guess it's just pretty hard to disappoint me.
    Shadow's expression in the last part of TSR: Overdrive is so good that I had to use it as pic lol
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    You have made a perfect choice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom