tModLoader BigMoneyMod

chicken<3

Terrarian
whats popin peeps its ya boy the best modder in the game,
Okay on a serous note now,
Hi I'm chicken and I am currently working on a mod called, you guessed it; "BigMoneyMod"!
This mod is supposed to be a mod that expands all the classes slightly in pre hard mod and pre moon lord so far I am almost done with the melee aspect of the mod and made some item ideas that i have like heart pieces you could craft out of fallen stars and then combine to make a life crystal.

I am going to keep updating this thread little by little until the release of the mod which is probably going to be in a solid 2 weeks (not making any promises).

If you want to collaborate together on a different mod or just wanna help me sprite or mod add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/the_chicken/

People working on the mod so far: chicken (coder), BigMoneyVulk (artist)

of course mu dudski

obsidion bar.png this is an obsidian bar i made because i thought it be a coolio idea
charged.png this is charged meteorite that i made that could could be turned into a bar to craft the alt armor
heartpiece.png the heart piece i made it takes 10 fallen stars so it wouldn't be too op
bailisong.png a butterfly knife that i made because i actually play with them in real life it works almost like the arkhailis or how ever you spell it
IceSword.png an ice sword that i sprited to be able to be a crappy starter melee beam weapon to be used at the beginning of the game
obsidimitehelmet.png obsidimite helmet made out of the the obsidian ore and charged meteorite
obsidimitechest.png obsidimite chest plate
obsidimitelegs.png obsidimite leggings
jadeswords.png blade of grass vulk sprited
bloodmightbreastplate.png blood might armor i made it doesn't have a crafting recipie yet but thought it look too c o o l to not put in
bloodmightgreaves.png blood might greaves i made dont have a place in the game like the chest plate yet
also the helmet is bad re sprite of a already existing helmet and i don't wanna embarrass my self
obsidimite armor is meant for ranged players and alternative armor made out of charged meteorite bars will be sprited and coded soon

i have a couple of more things that i coded but i think they would be to crappy to show right im probably going to ask bigmoneyvulk to re sprite them sooner or later

also yeah all of this is coded and works the swords work and the armor works i might make a crappy video on yt showing that off
there's like 6 more items i didn't want to show because they aren't original ideas to my understanding and a extra end game sword that's meant for the moon lord that's a "joke weapon" that i want to surprise y'all with when the mod comes out

im extremely commitied to this mod to the point were my eye bags have went from a level 2 to a level 10
its been less then a week and i have like 17 working items so im sure i can add and polish up too 30ish more items in 2 weeks
[doublepost=1533245140,1533244920][/doublepost]also ragnarok i actually look up to you some im pretty excited you replied on my post :) also dont be afraid at all to criticize me it helps me become a better spriter/modder

of course mu dudski

View attachment 206089 this is an obsidian bar i made because i thought it be a coolio idea
View attachment 206090 this is charged meteorite that i made that could could be turned into a bar to craft the alt armor
View attachment 206091 the heart piece i made it takes 10 fallen stars so it wouldn't be too op
View attachment 206092 a butterfly knife that i made because i actually play with them in real life it works almost like the arkhailis or how ever you spell it
View attachment 206093 an ice sword that i sprited to be able to be a crappy starter melee beam weapon to be used at the beginning of the game
View attachment 206086 obsidimite helmet made out of the the obsidian ore and charged meteorite
View attachment 206087 obsidimite chest plate
View attachment 206088 obsidimite leggings
View attachment 206097 blade of grass vulk sprited
View attachment 206098 blood might armor i made it doesn't have a crafting recipie yet but thought it look too c o o l to not put in
View attachment 206099 blood might greaves i made dont have a place in the game like the chest plate yet
also the helmet is bad re sprite of a already existing helmet and i don't wanna embarrass my self
obsidimite armor is meant for ranged players and alternative armor made out of charged meteorite bars will be sprited and coded soon

i have a couple of more things that i coded but i think they would be to crappy to show right im probably going to ask bigmoneyvulk to re sprite them sooner or later

also yeah all of this is coded and works the swords work and the armor works i might make a crappy video on yt showing that off
there's like 6 more items i didn't want to show because they aren't original ideas to my understanding and a extra end game sword that's meant for the moon lord that's a "joke weapon" that i want to surprise y'all with when the mod comes out

im extremely commitied to this mod to the point were my eye bags have went from a level 2 to a level 10
its been less then a week and i have like 17 working items so im sure i can add and polish up too 30ish more items in 2 weeks
[doublepost=1533245140,1533244920][/doublepost]also ragnarok i actually look up to you some im pretty excited you replied on my post :) also dont be afraid at all to criticize me it helps me become a better spriter/modder

I didn't see this until now, sorry for the late reply!
It's nice to know you look up to me! I have feeling this mod can become something, so don't give up!
The sprites look good, except a few. (Blade of Grass, Butterfly Knife, & Ice Sword.)

I didn't see this until now, sorry for the late reply!
It's nice to know you look up to me! I have feeling this mod can become something, so don't give up!
The sprites look good, except a few. (Blade of Grass, Butterfly Knife, & Ice Sword.)
thanks dude sorry for the late reply too i toke 2 days off and thanks for the criticism i will most likely be changing most of all the sprites

Back
Top Bottom