Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Hallow

How did I do?

• Excellent.

Votes: 77 92.8%
  • I can suggest what I personally think is an improvement!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • No! I don't like any of it and I'm prepared to discuss it with you at least somewhat intelligently!

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Please do not hijack threads to advertise your own suggestion.

If you want to ask the author to look at your idea, please contact him by PM or profile post.

Got it.

I see you like rainbows. How about a staff that shoots a single black beam, but when it hits a mob it splits into a wider rainbow beam?

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

Huh? Good or not?

OMG ADD NOW ADD NOW ADD NOW

Wait. The Prism Lance though. That could actually work.

Just modify it to fire one projectile that explodes into 7 rainbow colored projectiles.

Not sure... I want the full brunt of the blow focused on the sucker who takes the first hit. This concept, while interesting, spares the guy in the front of the line and wrecks the ones behind him. I think I'll leave it the way it is.

I love it! The only good Biome weapon chests atm are crimson and corruption! Fully support!

I love it! The only good Biome weapon chests atm are crimson and corruption! Fully support!
Corruption/Crimson, Hallow, Snow, and Jungle all have Biome Chests. This project is about expanding each to have all four classes.

I think you missed the purposed of this suggestion based on an inadequate understanding of the theory behind it.

One of the four Hallowed Chests will now contain the Chaos Medallion.
The Chaos Medallion now has a 20% chance to teleport an enemy to a random spot before it can deal contact damage to the wearer, in addition to teleporting the wearer away to escape a death blow.

One of the four Hallowed Chests will now contain the Chaos Medallion.
The Chaos Medallion now has a 20% chance to teleport an enemy to a random spot before it can deal contact damage to the wearer, in addition to teleporting the wearer away to escape a death blow.
2op4me

Wait. The Prism Lance though. That could actually work.

Just modify it to fire one projectile that explodes into 7 rainbow colored projectiles.

Prism Staff:
[Placeholder]
Staff-type magic weapon
Very fast speed
~40 base damage; secondary projectiles do ~half this
Does not stack
Fires a beam of white light that pierces and ricochets off of blocks and splits into 7 constituent colors upon traveling a certain distance and pierces. Secondary projectiles ricochet only once and do a lesser fraction of the damage of the main projectile.

^ This was from a thread of mine, although it was balanced to be craftable. I think it would just take some minor stat adjustments to get it to par though. Still, that basic idea would solve this:
Not sure... I want the full brunt of the blow focused on the sucker who takes the first hit. This concept, while interesting, spares the guy in the front of the line and wrecks the ones behind him. I think I'll leave it the way it is.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Also another small thing, the angel's souls shouldn't work on bosses due to the absurd amount of time they would be there (think the Destroyer).

Back
Top Bottom