PC Blanc Greets the Forums!

Blanc#6336

Official Terrarian
I'd say that I'd try to keep it short, but I suck at that.
Hello, everyone, the name's...... not publicly available online... so just call me Blanc or Cartel! I usually use Blanc, but either is alright in my book!
To sum up my experience with Terraria, I have about 3000 hours of game time (http://i.imgur.com/IenodAu.png there's some proof for ya. If you want to get specific, not only have I played offline, but I've also played on friends accounts before), I've spent a good 2400 of those hours on multiplayer servers, the majority of that has been PvP (at least a considerable 900 hours doing pvp related things).
As such, I basically know all the ins and outs, and the dos and don'ts of this game's pvp. Trying not to be cocky, I'd consider myself top 20 to 30 PvPers in the online community as of right now, and I can only think of 4 or 5 players that outright beat me.
Basically what I'm trying to say, is I'm one of the last remaining fires in PvP, and I ain't a little spark either.
I'm coming to this forum for multiple reasons;
Before anyone says it, I'm NOT here to complain about Terraria not being optimized for PvP. It's not a game made for PvP. I've heard it a million times.
Anyways. I've come to this forum to create multiple guides (a few of which are underway) and attempt to bring more attention the this games PvP! I'm going to be making multiple guide threads, but I'll also be later converting said threads into videos on youtube! This way the guides can be more effective, and can help via proper examples.

PvP Isn't the only thing I do in Terraria, oh no.
I'm also an expert at building arenas, and kits used in PvP! Well, I'm not an over the top builder, but I still know exactly what makes a good arena!
I'm also big on Pixel Art (or at least I was a while back), and I've made my fair share of small, large, and extra large Pixel Art! (will maybe upload later if I want to)
Furthermore, I know just about all of the ins and outs of PvE, and how to kill most bosses the fastest, what gives the most DPS legit, and other things in that general category!

That being said, PvP is just about my entire drive for the game at this point. I've beaten singleplayer a good amount of times over, and there's only so much I can build before it becomes repetative for someone like me. Of course I won't whine about the game being unbalanced in PvP, but I still will mention that I wish there'd be a bit more support for it, considering with a few item bans, the PvP is still actually very good!

Information about me!
Moving on to more of the actual introduction!
As you know, I go by Blanc, I have around 3000 hours in Terraria, I play it mostly on PC, but I do have it for Mobile. I've had the game for as long as I can remember, but I'm sure I've had it for almost its entire release. My favorite version of the game was easily 1.2.4 as that had (IN MY OPINION) the best PvP. I've single handedly taken down the moon lord at release with chlorophyte armor on an expert mode server with almost 15 players on it, and I've got 87 of the 88 achievments! (darn you fishing quests!)
My favorite color is White (duh), I've got an IQ of between 140 - 160, I love the whole EDM music genre, and it's subgenre's (I know that's not a real thing, but you know what I'm saying) and I've run out of things to say! You can find more info about me on my steam profile!
If there's anything that went unanswered, feel free to contact me here, or in a pm, or wherever you can find me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom