Game Mechanics Blood Moon Summon

Just Monika

Skeletron Prime
Okay, so this is what I was thinking.

There's a summoner item for almost all bosses and events and invasions. But one missing out is the Blood Moon summoner. And this is my idea

Item name: Bloody Moon Shard
Lores:
Consumable
Summons the Blood Moon

I think where you can get it is during full moons, and have a 10% chance of replacing a fallen star

You may of course edit these however you want.

I plan to make textures for these, but I want to send them privately to a Re-Logic staff member before it gets leaked, otherwise plagiarized. I also need to know if it should come in any form of specific pixel pattern (64x64,128x128,32x32, etc). If you, the people at Re-Logic are considering this, please contact me about it at [email protected] and the textures pixels. Thank you, and also note I have some textures in mind already

Also only useable when night time starts between 7:30 pm and 9:00 pm. This can be changed

Last edited:
how about a mechanic for a never ending blood moon... Like an altar where you sacrifice something to start that and you use cleaning powder (or hollow powder?!) to purify the altar?

how about a mechanic for a never ending blood moon... Like an altar where you sacrifice something to start that and you use cleaning powder (or hollow powder?!) to purify the altar?
That could be a good idea, but i wanted it to act more like a Solar Tablet for blood moon

I think it should be called Bloody Moon Dust instead of your current name. Change the rarity from 10% to 2% or 5%. It's a tad bit too common.

Also, I personally wouldn't find this useful, as the only thing Blood Moons are good for is Soul Farming, and I already have plenty.

I think it should be called Bloody Moon Dust instead of your current name. Change the rarity from 10% to 2% or 5%. It's a tad bit too common.

Also, I personally wouldn't find this useful, as the only thing Blood Moons are good for is Soul Farming, and I already have plenty.
Doesnt mean other people dont.

There's also the Bananarang, as clowns are so rare and they seldom drop it. Not to mention I've found them more useful for farming rainbow bricks than a water candle.

Back
Top Bottom